White Woman Attacks 73 Year Old Trayvon Martin Supporter/Singer

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why the fukk are so many racist whites still so goddamn mad about this? They got their not-guilty verdict for their fat fukk of a hero and were able to get away with the murder of an innocent minor. Can't people grieve? :damn: Oh wait, reverse racism is what is really dangerous. And Zimmerman had a Peruvian mother (who was extremely racist toward blacks), which means that racism in no way plays any role in the outcome of this case. This whole case has me on edge.

edit: I know what it is. They feel like they can get away with it now. They've felt like they've been the oppressed ones because it's a social faux pas to use racial slurs in casual conversation and that affirmative action in order to rectify historical injustices makes them second class citizens. They can't even handle the idea that a self-appointed neighborhood watchman with a history of violence that was ordered to not follow the "suspect" that he outright murdered could ever go to prison. No, he's obviously their darling and anyone who dares to feel any empathy for the Martin family must surely be liberal fukktwats that decided to side with a "thug" only because he was black. No, it couldn't possibly be that Zimmerman was really obviously a racist murderer, that would be too easy of an answer and to suggest that a white person would commit a hate crime in 2013 means that you're just a stupid liberal softie pinko commie. And now, they feel like they can lash back out against their "oppressors" that tried to make the best of a bad situation.

This world pisses me off, sometimes. :wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
should have stood his ground and shot the bytch

Rick-Ross-BET-Awards-21.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should put this bytch in the cell with a Snoop from the Wire dyke chick.