tenor.gif

Sincerely,

Our Black Asses

:scust:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is you trying to derail from this white woman admitting she fck dogs?

Why are using click bait titles? I watched the clip and noticed you lied in the thread title. You lured me in hear under false pretenses and now I'm saying something.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are using click bait titles? I watched the clip and noticed you lied in the thread title. You lured me in hear under false pretenses and now I'm saying something.

You mad this white woman got exposed for fcking dogs? You trying your best to derail from white women fcking dogs

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You mad this white woman got exposed for fcking dogs? You trying your best to derail from white women fcking dogs

:stopitslime:

No troll.....I came in here ready to elaborate based on your thread title...I was on your side till I found out u lied.....I watched the clip and I had to switch up because she included all women. I didnt like how I was ready to give my opinion only to find out you did the bait and switch. I cant go off the thread title...I couldnt elaborate because I have to go off what she actually said which would included all women and changes the overall topic.

You can have the last word..I'm done.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

No troll.....I came in here ready to elaborate based on your thread title...I was on your side till I found out u lied.....I watched the clip and I had to switch up because she included all women. I didnt like how I was ready to give my opinion only to find out you did the bait and switch. I cant go off the thread title...I couldnt elaborate because I have to go off what she actually said which would included all women and changes the overall topic.

You can have the last word..I'm done.

Dude what do you have to say about her fcking dogs?