Daps
620d63fc8c2b5.image.jpg

Think this might be the officer who shot the dog

:mjgrin:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside. Was there at least a reason the cop did that??
Yes. He had to use those bullets, because they were nearing their expiration date.

On the real tip though: when you see these police shootings how many times do you say to yourself that the cop didn't even need to use his weapon.

Last edited:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So where is your empathy when these psychopaths with badges and guns kill unarmed innocent Black people? Just last week in Florida a cop killed a Black man that answered his door after the cop knocked on it. We had a whole thread on that bullshyt. Where were your comments in that thread?

So you are the goofy dude exhibiting weirdo behavior crying about a damn dog when these same jackass cops are killing humans and suffering no consequences.
Right

And in the case of this dog, "I'm going to need all the facts first." We don't know what happened before the video started.
:mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right

And in the case of this dog, "I'm going to need all the facts first." We don't know what happened before the video started.
:mjpls:
Mane that dog was a known racist Mane. That sumbytch used to walk up to Black people and say that he wished he was alive during slavery days, because he would have loved to help massa and nem catch every runaway nikka in the State. :birdman:

He was always trying to join the police department too, because he admired those dogs in Birmingham that bit Black folks. He loved the Blue.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Didn’t click the video yet, but I’m gonna guess the cop was black. Let me see if I was correct…

Edit: That little ass dog was not a threat and wasn’t even being aggressive. Outrage justified regardless of what race that cop was.