White teen beat up and robbed by black goons

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now these"people" know how it feel to be targeted. Yeah I'm out of line for it but I can't forget, I can only forgive.

Wait, wait, wait. Whites fukked over blacks for years and have America to show for it.

In that video that black kid was stealing shoes and trying to get on wshh. And if he is willing to go to that extreme for shoes and wshh, I have no doubt he has also fukked over other black people.

Did you hear the owner? That kid is going to jail over Jordans and wshh. And that's what you condone?

Who's the c00n again? Y'all simple minded round here.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Wait, wait, wait. Whites fukked over blacks for years and have America to show for it.

In that video that black kid was stealing shoes and trying to get on wshh. And if he is willing to go to that extreme for shoes and wshh, I have no doubt he has also fukked over other black people.

Did you hear the owner? That kid is going to jail over Jordans and wshh. And that's what you condone?

Who's the c00n again? Y'all simple minded round here.

I'm glad you fell for the trap let me explain.

My op was a play on the rhetoric whites use to justify amy type of violence without knowing the fact. Of you notice, I didn't make reference of the video or quote it in any fashion, I simply made a big ash generalization and ran with it only knowing that involved a black and a white.

I don't condone violence sir.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop: Idiots screaming worldstar too :smh:

Edit: Good they were charged with robbery too :blessed: I have no tolerance for this type of fukkery regardless of race fukk em :pacspit:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you fell for the trap let me explain.

My op was a play on the rhetoric whites use to justify amy type of violence without knowing the fact. Of you notice, I didn't make reference of the video or quote it in any fashion, I simply made a big ash generalization and ran with it only knowing that involved a black and a white.

I don't condone violence sir.

By posting in this thread you are commenting on the video. Why would i think otherwise?

:dwillhuh:The facts was stated in the video. The kid wanted Internet fame and attacked a weak target. At a safe heaven for kids none the less:snoop:.

Doesn't matter how you spin it. Your post was dead wrong and that kid was dead wrong. In cases like this and with most black youth violence that's on the Internet, a generalization is right more than it is wrong sadly.

I have yet to see a video of any whites fighting over shoes or stealing shoes and shouting wshh.