White Southern Baptists “The church has moved too far to the left on race”.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
all my years here you've always been a conservative poster
No I haven’t. I rarely even talk about politics on here. When I did jump in it was to hate on Trump.

Edit: now that I thought about :dahell: is you talking bout. I’ve never even come close to even sounding conservative. Do you have me mixed up with somebody else?

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m really not understanding your post:dwillhuh: and you didn’t answer the question. You just posted a bunch of stuff that helps LGBTQ not be discriminated against:gucci:

Again I ask. What liberal policies have been created that hurt African Americans :jbhmm:
The 1994 crime bill. The war on “Super predators” the implementation of segregation. The war on drugs. The three strike rule. Pushing social welfare in place of giving access to acquire individual wealth.

(Obama’s presidency)

The point I’m making is thay we get to vote. LGBT get results.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The 1994 crime bill. The war on “Super predators” the implementation of segregation. The war on drugs. The three strike rule. Pushing social welfare in place of giving access to acquire individual wealth.

(Obama’s presidency)

The point I’m making is thay we get to vote. LGBT get results.
What does this mean:dwillhuh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why do I have to explain everything to you? Segregation was implemented to where white schools got more way more funding and support than black schools.

I’m sorry man. It seems like there’s a disconnect. Why not just move on and let it go?
Yeah the disconnect is with your ass:mjlol:

so you’re saying liberals created segregation?:russ::deadrose:

none of the things you’re saying are making sense.

this is why things like critical race theory are necessary,black folks have really been bamboozled in regards to learning our history :francis:

Last edited: