White rappers = death of hip hop

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
History will repeat itself and Hip Hop will turn white within the next 30 years like Jazz and Blues. A lot of the production is subtly getting outsourced to white guys.

Literally every time black people pioneer a music style white people will jack it once it blows up.

The fact that artist like Macklemore are played on all radio stations EXCEPT hiphop, alarms me. I think we've already gotten to that point. White people are fukking with hiphop and black music as long as its white musicans.

Thats why these cacs love Justin Timberlake, Bieber, Adele.

Side Note: I've never had a forum to express these feelings before. Most of the forums I visit are mad racist towards blacks. I think I found my new home. :win:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that artist like Macklemore are played on all radio stations EXCEPT hiphop, alarms me. I think we've already gotten to that point. White people are fukking with hiphop and black music as long as its white musicans.

Thats why these cacs love Justin Timberlake, Bieber, Adele.

Side Note: I've never had a forum to express these feelings before. Most of the forums I visit are mad racist towards blacks. I think I found my new home. :win:

:wow: My experience is the same but know that there are a LOT of white apologists on this forum (and I don't mean for music necessarily I mean for anything).

I personally don't support white artists who are overtly derivative of black music but I'm not necessarily "against" these artists either. It's just a personal thing. I'm more disgruntled about the systematic supplanting of black artists with (often inferior) white counterparts.

The salad tossing for Eminem ("rap sucks except Eminem"), Adele and other "black" white artists from certain white people is truly a disgusting thing.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
aint you white?

yes he is but he's telling the truth so let him live

:wow: My experience is the same but know that there are a LOT of white apologists on this forum (and I don't mean for music necessarily I mean for anything).

I personally don't support white artists who are overtly derivative of black music but I'm not necessarily "against" these artists either. It's just a personal thing. I'm more disgruntled about the systematic supplanting of black artists with (often inferior) white counterparts.

The salad tossing for Eminem ("rap sucks except Eminem"), Adele and other "black" white artists from certain white people is truly a disgusting thing.

:whew: preach. This is the same problem I have with RnB music today. They have totally dumbed down our artist & people like Adele is getting great material. The high jack is in full operation.

my girl Fantasia the only one holding the fort down :salute: but black people don't like her because cacs don't.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
my girl Fantasia the only one holding the fort down :salute: but black people don't like her because cacs don't.

:mjpls: besides the mainstream R&B acts its black people that support the R&B singers

Maybe she just can't get a fan base

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:mjpls: besides the mainstream R&B acts its black people that support the R&B singers

Maybe she just can't get a fan base

she has a fanbase but its only black people. She 2nd on her label only to Alicia Keys when it comes to selling albums (plat, gold, gold). Jhud despite her fame & support (given to her by white people) cannot sell as many records as Fantasia. If Fantasia had white support she'd be a huge star, with her talent she should be that. She has none.

In terms of Rap, its disgusting what is going on with rap now. The rappers that get the lime light now would be nothing more than 'party rappers'. Nobody would be saying these dudes with trash skills are 'the best'. The art form of it is gone. White Rappers actually get signed because of their skills...black rappers are not getting the same push with equal or greater skills. Its sad breh.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
she has a fanbase but its only black people. She 2nd on her label only to Alicia Keys when it comes to selling albums (plat, gold, gold). Jhud despite her fame & support (given to her by white people) cannot sell as many records as Fantasia. If Fantasia had white support she'd be a huge star, with her talent she should be that. She has none.

In terms of Rap, its disgusting what is going on with rap now. The rappers that get the lime light now would be nothing more than 'party rappers'. Nobody would be saying these dudes with trash skills are 'the best'. The art form of it is gone. White Rappers actually get signed because of their skills...black rappers are not getting the same push with equal or greater skills. Its sad breh.

U gotta understand that people buy what they hear regularly so obviously party rap is going to sell more than conscious rap

and Fantasia needs that crossover hit

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
History will repeat itself and Hip Hop will turn white within the next 30 years like Jazz and Blues. A lot of the production is subtly getting outsourced to white guys.

Literally every time black people pioneer a music style white people will jack it once it blows up.

Hip hop is all ready losing heat so I don't see that happening, dubstep or some other shyt is the future b. I don't see hip hop becoming white as much as there being a mainstream departure from hip-hop aka, hip-pop lite. We've all ready seen signs with that with Macklemore, Psy and Flo-rida.The biggest problem I see with "real" hip-hop is that it's far too kantian, materialistic and conservative. Hip-hop is out of touch.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop is all ready losing heat so I don't see that happening, dubstep or some other shyt is the future b. I don't see hip hop becoming white as much as there being a mainstream departure from hip-hop aka, hip-pop lite.

Good point but I strongly believe a "credible" white rapper with industry backing could become extremely successful even in a climate where Hip-Hop isn't particularly embraced. Adele and Amy Winehouse went Platinum and Diamond in the 21st century singing Soul and Jazz respectively. A competent white version of Drake would be through the roof popular just like Eminem in the early 2000s.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Hip hop is all ready losing heat so I don't see that happening, dubstep or some other shyt is the future b. I don't see hip hop becoming white as much as there being a mainstream departure from hip-hop aka, hip-pop lite. The biggest problem I see with real hip-hop is that it's far too kantian, materialistic and conservative. Hip-hop is out of touch.

but who did that? once the money & push left conscious rap...its was a wrap. Black people aren't the ones running the labels & signing artist. I remember back in the late 90's they started shoe-horning every rapper to be a thug & bling.

Kanye comes in on his 1st album doing something different...next thing you know...he's pushing materialism too. :snoop:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Honestly its Black rappers who dropped the ball..most of them aint saying shyt worth listening to rapping about gold ,fashion and luxury cars :comeon: who needs that???

Why wouldnt i buy music like this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLxuyV9qz8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLxuyV9qz8[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZseJ1Wuq8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZseJ1Wuq8[/ame]

Instead of waiting for young money to wipe their azzes on yet another CD

:manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
U gotta understand that people buy what they hear regularly so obviously party rap is going to sell more than conscious rap

and Fantasia needs that crossover hit

this is the problem. Why should your music have to cater to white people? Why should she or any artist have to 'crossover'? Why can't white people just enjoy great music regardless of who the artist is?

I mean, if you think about it. Even MJ felt he had to turn himself white to become a mega star. :why: Back in his Rock with You days, he didn't feel they appreciated his music enough.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
this is the problem. Why should your music have to cater to white people? Why should she or any artist have to 'crossover'? Why can't white people just enjoy great music regardless of who the artist is?

I mean, if you think about it. Even MJ felt he had to turn himself white to become a mega star. :why: Back in his Rock with You days, he didn't feel they appreciated his music enough.

The fukked up shyt about society bruh