White privilege is dead

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i havent watched the video, but i understand that the c00ning industry is experiencing a boom right now...
It's funny, I use to document professional c00ns as kind of humorous internet oddity in the KTL days. Now the industry is seeing an explosion.

Remember all those Pastor Manning threads? He doesn't even stand out now.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It's funny, I use to document professional c00ns as kind of humorous internet oddity in the KTL days. Now the industry is seeing an explosion.

Remember all those Pastor Manning threads? He doesn't even stand out now.
look at this economy...we went from IT certs, to STEM degrees, and now to advanced c00ning. i assume charles barkley has been wiped out by gambling debts and mildly attractive white mistresses so he has a sense of urgency to make some extra cash. he was probably shown a portfolio on just how lucrative c00ning can be during the right cycle. sir charles has dipped his toe in the c00n market before, but i think he senses that dr ben carson is going to raise the bar too high, so he has to get in now and scale up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
look at this economy...we went from IT certs, to STEM degrees, and now to advanced c00ning. i assume charles barkley has been wiped out by gambling debts and mildly attractive white mistresses so he has a sense of urgency to make some extra cash. he was probably shown a portfolio on just how lucrative c00ning can be during the right cycle. sir charles has dipped his toe in the c00n market before, but i think he senses that dr ben carson is going to raise the bar too high, so he has to get in now and scale up.
:comeon: too. He got in hot water in his first ESPN stint over being too outspoken about racism. Now he has a permanent spot as half of the most popular sports duo in television and gets his bread shytting on black people vis a vis any incident where a black athlete does some dumb shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
c00ns live a comfortable life unfortunately. They get paid to ignore reality and repeat a few key talking points. They rub shoulders with the ones in power and get showered with praise about how "good" they are compared to their peers. The fact that it's financially lucrative, the delusions, and the fact that most are actually treated pretty well by their masters keeps them comfortably c00ning right on into the grave. Hardcore c00ns never get that wake up call because they're not sleep, they are just insane and deluded. This is why @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson exists.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I've watched a lot of Tmot's, aka Derrick Grayson, videos. He tends to talk nonsense but every once in a while he tosses out a gem. Politically speaking, he is right that there is no longer white privilege. For decades I have watched whites pass laws that went against their own best interest. Now they are finally waking up to see that they are on the losing end of policies voted in by their parents and grandparents.

California is a great example of the loss of white privilege. In the 70's California distributed property taxes equally among school districts. Wealthy whites didn't want their tax money going to poor districts so they pass Proposition 13 to limit property taxes and now all schools in California are poorly funded and usually have crumbling infrastructure.

California ended affirmative action at the University level. I believe the University of California primarily admits students based on 75% grades and 25% SAT scores. This sounds fair until you realize people go to segregated high schools. Whites go to school with Asians and get lower grades than Asians. This year the largest racial/ethnic group in the University of California system is Asian followed by Hispanic then white. Finally, many of the whites on UC campuses are out-of-state students. California is so broke that they prefer students who will pay out-of-state tuition.

Though you provided some useful information on the current state of affairs in California, your statement is the equivalent of saying "it snowed today in MD so global warming can't be real"

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
White people sell in the open air market as much as black do?
and lets not forget many black liberals are the reason for the drug policies.

And of course your "studies"...these same studies are made by the same crowd that wants you to feel victimized (they arent black people).
The name thing can be tied to class as well...When people hear the name Shankewa they think of this
(btw...if you cant show a simple ass ID, you have no business voting)
shanaynay.jpg

Yall give white folks way too much power over you.
They have you enslaved mentally.
The reason why black folks dont perform up to the national standards is because we think its impossible to, because of "white supremacy"...and the reason why poor white trash is happy w/ what they have is because they believe all the negative stuff about blacks.

Its really interesting.

Hands down you're the worst poster on this site.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
seems like the incarceration stats alone could prove the existence of white privilege :lupe:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
c00ns live a comfortable life unfortunately. They get paid to ignore reality and repeat a few key talking points. They rub shoulders with the ones in power and get showered with praise about how "good" they are compared to their peers. The fact that it's financially lucrative, the delusions, and the fact that most are actually treated pretty well by their masters keeps them comfortably c00ning right on into the grave. Hardcore c00ns never get that wake up call because they're not sleep, they are just insane and deluded. This is why @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson exists.
I post in another forum, and when racial topics come up, it's usually all cacs discussing it, except me and a c00n. I argue with cacs for pages and get nearly banned every time, but the c00n never has any problems because he'll side with the crackers, so he has no enemies there. He even takes jabs at me sometimes making me out to be this horrible racist towards cacs :stopitslime:

No matter how many advantages c00nery brings, I can never do it. It's like chopping your dikk off for a milly. Just not worth it. c00ns are not men.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all that is going on right now with race relations especially in America I can't fathom a Black person saying and really believing that "white privilege is dead". Its one thing to troll, but any Black person that truly feels this way just might be beyond help.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I post in another forum, and when racial topics come up, it's usually all cacs discussing it, except me and a c00n. I argue with cacs for pages and get nearly banned every time, but the c00n never has any problems because he'll side with the crackers, so he has no enemies there. He even takes jabs at me sometimes making me out to be this horrible racist towards cacs :stopitslime:

No matter how many advantages c00nery brings, I can never do it. It's like chopping your dikk off for a milly. Just not worth it. c00ns are not men.
:heh: What type of forum breh?