White People Start Moving when Blacks Move in the Neighborhood

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
It's annoying. I like my music loud sometimes, but I'm overly considerate of others, especially if what I'm listening to has explicit lyrics. Especially if the N-word is in the music. It's crazy when I hear "nikka,bytch,fukk, shyt" :wtf: in residential areas or at stop lights while I'm on an outside patio enjoying lunch or something. It's attention whorish and disrespectful and inconsiderate. I turn my shyt down all the time cause I know I don't like to hear other people's music.
i feel u but sometimes the song just bangs an its at the best part an ur just like fukk it :yeshrug: let that shyt rock

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
The better question is if blacks know this why they go give their money to their establishments and move to their neighborhoods.
cus they arent tryna deal wit nikkas runnin up in their house or their kids gettin hit by strays

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i feel u but sometimes the song just bangs an its at the best part an ur just like fukk it :yeshrug: let that shyt rock

RTP? :myman: :salute: That's a fairly progressive area(ignoring Raleigh's recent voter id b/s) but overall the population is educated and the area is affordable. RTP really is a diamond in the rough in the South.

I hear you breh. Sometimes I'm in the zone but I also recognize where I'm at, who I am, what I look like :mjpls: and the images I project. I don't want to be "that guy".

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You answered your own question.

Blasting music out of a vehicle is probably one of the most annoying things you can do. It's really a trashy inconsiderate act.
pretty much i don't wanna here that shyt.,respect other people.... be considerate etc..and people won't be so quick to run from you....:meh....

Daps
It's annoying. I like my music loud sometimes, but I'm overly considerate of others, especially if what I'm listening to has explicit lyrics. Especially if the N-word is in the music. It's crazy when I hear "nikka,bytch,fukk, shyt" :wtf: in residential areas or at stop lights while I'm on an outside patio enjoying lunch or something. It's attention whorish and disrespectful and inconsiderate. I turn my shyt down all the time cause I know I don't like to hear other people's music.
nothing worst when its around 11pm or later and you know most people are sleep and a nikka blasting music in his whip :snoop:

but im all for blasting some Gucci around a Starbucks in the day time :umad:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
nothing worst when its around 11pm or later and you know most people are sleep and a nikka blasting music in his whip :snoop:

some people don't understand "time and place" :snoop:
i blast music in shopping centers ..mall parking lots.. etc that cool it's whatever .... however doing in it a neighborhood where folks are at home (their sanctuary from work to rest and be with family) esp in evening night hours is just ignorant and inconsiderate. folks paying mortgages and prop taxes out the ass....don't.nobody want to be in their home relaxing and hear your immature trash music rumble past their house. :stopitslime:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
You answered your own question.

Blasting music out of a vehicle is probably one of the most annoying things you can do. It's really a trashy inconsiderate act. It's up there with phaggots on motorcycles revving their engines at the stop light, guys on cruisers music turned way the fukk up to drown out the engine when to everyone else it's just a one garbled noise.

What else? :patrice:

Peeling out? :camby:

Cell phone ringers? :camby:

Not turning the fukking tones off a cell phone when you are texting? :stopitslime:

So If I hear your music while I'm watering my lawn especially loud explicit lyrics, I'm probably going to think you're a weed smoking, degenerate who has no business in my neighborhood. :camby:

The worst is these fools with these ice cream speakers.

And I fukking hate when someone honks there horn non-stop.

Not even gonna lie, you live in the hood it isn't like this, live in the suburbs these fools gotta act dumb.

We don't tolerate that shyt around here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka this aint the 90s, flip the question up.

Black People Start Moving when White Move in the Neighborhood

that's that gentrification. They taking back their neighborhoods, GTFO negros.

not my family tho, they lookin at us like :mjpls: we look right back at them like :heh: " we can afford it"

Last edited:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Been in a white neighborhood for 20+ years and these fools still look at me like I'm not supposed to be here lol

Keep the lawn clean, house looking immaculate, and whips looking nice..these cacs stay getting mad. One of them threw a egg at my window the other day (probably one of these dudes hatin' ass son). I mean mug them everyday I go to work. I love shyttin' on these fools.

Get money brehs

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We need to use their xenophobia to our advantage. Buy up properties and then create all Black middle to upper class neighborhoods.

This sounds excellent in theory. But Whites play the game dirty too, use gentrification as a weapon. destroy the ghetto, then turn certain "properties" in middle class black neighborhoods into section 8 housing.

Whats puzzling to me is that ghetto nikkas STAY ghetto, even when given the opportunity to stay in a nice area.