White People Start Moving when Blacks Move in the Neighborhood

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its the 30% percent rule, area reaches 30% black, expect it to turn all black soon

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
naw man i just noticied how whites be outnumbering blacks but they see one hood cat move in blasting music and they start :lupe: moving out

You answered your own question.

Blasting music out of a vehicle is probably one of the most annoying things you can do. It's really a trashy inconsiderate act. It's up there with phaggots on motorcycles revving their engines at the stop light, guys on cruisers music turned way the fukk up to drown out the engine when to everyone else it's just a one garbled noise.

What else? :patrice:

Peeling out? :camby:

Cell phone ringers? :camby:

Not turning the fukking tones off a cell phone when you are texting? :stopitslime:

So If I hear your music while I'm watering my lawn especially loud explicit lyrics, I'm probably going to think you're a weed smoking, degenerate who has no business in my neighborhood. :camby:

Daps
You answered your own question.

Blasting music out of a vehicle is probably one of the most annoying things you can do. It's really a trashy inconsiderate act. It's up there with phaggots on motorcycles revving their engines at the stop light, guys on cruisers music turned way the fukk up to drown out the engine when to everyone else it's just a one garbled noise.

What else? :patrice:

Peeling out? :camby:

Cell phone ringers? :camby:

Not turning the fukking tones off a cell phone when you are texting? :stopitslime:

So If I hear your music while I'm watering my lawn especially loud explicit lyrics, I'm probably going to think you're a weed smoking, degenerate who has no business in my neighborhood. :camby:
dude on my street blasts his music loud as fukk from his whip, only dude on the street who does it

i be thinking one day, the old italian mafia gonna :demonic: that nikka

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk though nothing is more annoying than when I'm lying in bed trying to sleep and some douchebag decides to drive down the block and rev their loud ass engine. :camby:

It's up there on the douchiness scale along with people driving down the block with those extra bright headlights and nikkas that blast their music so loud you can feel the bass shaking the floor. :ehh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
dude on my street blasts his music loud as fukk from his whip, only dude on the street who does it

i be thinking one day, the old italian mafia gonna :demonic: that nikka

It's annoying. I like my music loud sometimes, but I'm overly considerate of others, especially if what I'm listening to has explicit lyrics. Especially if the N-word is in the music. It's crazy when I hear "nikka,bytch,fukk, shyt" :wtf: in residential areas or at stop lights while I'm on an outside patio enjoying lunch or something. It's attention whorish and disrespectful and inconsiderate. I turn my shyt down all the time cause I know I don't like to hear other people's music.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
my neighborhood is gettin more blacks slowly

then again its in research triangle park so a TON of yung bloods straight outta grad school r moving in, some are black most are white but theyre all well off so no worries

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
We need to use their xenophobia to our advantage. Buy up properties and then create all Black middle to upper class neighborhoods.