White People kinda had it hard during the slave times, tho.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
We jacked ourselves brehs

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Anthony Johnson (c1600 — 1670) was a black Angolan held as anindentured servant by a merchant in the Colony of Virginia in 1620, but later freed to become a successful tobacco farmer and property owner. Notably, he was the first legal slave owner — that is, the first to hold a servant as a slave in the mainland American colonies.
So Im supposed to believe that he was the first legal slave owner when this was written by racists during the time of slavery?

Times like these remind me that many of these historical books went through the racial era.

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MHlaejh.jpg

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dutch were the first to own black slaves. Anthony Johnson did exist and own slaves but he was far from the first. That stat probably came from Glen Beck

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I remember this old white dude who was the great grandad of a former coworker of mine telling me this story.

He said his folks were telling them the poor white people were happy when slavery ended because they figured they would get the jobs the slaves. Only to turn around and see some of the slaves get hired by either their former masters or other former masters at a much lower wage thus leaving the poor white unemployed.

Like I'm supposed to feel sorry for them. :rudy:. But it makes you think tho.
Damn that's the first time I heard something like that before

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
In America but what about in all time? The Egyptians !
There is no telling who were the first to practice slave trading. The Egyptians may have been among the first to be known for it but that doesnt mean they started it. Remember human society is a society of copycats. The reason you put pants on is because you saw someone do it. BUt the first company to mass produce pants didnt invent it

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
"Google" first American slave owner and see what happens.
The first was a black dude
We jacked ourselves brehs

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Anthony Johnson (c1600 — 1670) was a black Angolan held as anindentured servant by a merchant in the Colony of Virginia in 1620, but later freed to become a successful tobacco farmer and property owner. Notably, he was the first legal slave owner — that is, the first to hold a servant as a slave in the mainland American colonies.

Always these types appear in a discussion about black slaves....

So what is your purpose for pointing this out? Please don't be bytch made and say bu bu we just sharing info. Yall clearly have a reason why you feel so compelled to mention black folks owning slaves, when speaking about black holocaust

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Always these types appear in a discussion about black slaves....

So what is your purpose for pointing this out? Please don't be bytch made and say bu bu we just sharing info. Yall clearly have a reason why you feel so compelled to mention black folks owning slaves, when speaking about black holocaust

Because you always have some dumbass dude be like but..but...Blacks owned and purchased slaves so they could set them free. No the fukk they didn't they had slaves cause they had money and were just as fukked up as White slave owners. Black people aren't the Na'vi anymore than Whites, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics are Evil. People are fukked up.