White People Don't Want The Public To See This

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The thing is, white ppl will file this shyt under "white trash" or "trailer trash" and know it does not represent what they are about and stand for.

But US black ppl for the most part, see some ignorant shyt like this and go "we got to do better" or "this is whats wrong with black folk today" I suggest we start doing what other ppl do and file it under "nikka shyt" "ghetto trash" or what ever you want to call it.

No doubt some white ppl cringe when they see this..But by and lagre most are like :pachaha: or :yeshrug:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I wanted to come in and see something meaningful, you showed a bunch of white people who happen to be redneck bums? The poster made a point about how we're not identified by the lowest denominator but the AA community is...not much I can say I guess but this was more funny than anything meaningful. And romney voters are WASPS who think they "pulled themselves up by the bootstraps"...yeah if your boots are called white privilege. I digress.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
The thing is, white ppl will file this shyt under "white trash" or "trailer trash" and know it does not represent what they are about and stand for.

But US black ppl for the most part, see some ignorant shyt like this and go "we got to do better" or "this is whats wrong with black folk today" I suggest we start doing what other ppl do and file it under "nikka shyt" "ghetto trash" or what ever you want to call it.

No doubt some white ppl cringe when they see this..But by and lagre most are like :pachaha: or :yeshrug:

What this man just said.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i approve

make them cacs look ignorant too

they been making blacks look bad for years on tv

Whites will never look bad as a whole... They will never let the lowest form of their race define who they are.

Unfortunately, we seem to all get judged by the lowest of our group. We didn't make the rules.

White dude kills 10 children: "Oh, he's just crazy...poor guy was probably abused as a kid"
Black dude fights dogs: "N1ggers, can't stand them...round them up and kill em all"

It is what it is.