White People Catching Feelings Cause You Don't Give Them The Head Nod Unappreciation

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why can't we have this to ourselves? First they take Jazz and House music from us, than Micheal Jackson, now they want to be including in our gesture.

smh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Black people invented the head nod? :leon:

And it means something more than "whats up?" :leon:

Well, yeah, nothing is sacred anymore because stupid shyt is sacred that others wouldn't ever make sacred thus it not being sacred.

I head nod everyone. I even head nod and dap up broads too while we're at it. Black, white, asian.

And I've never head nodded a black person and thought, "YES my brother. This head nod is not just a say an abbreviated way of saying what's up when you don't actually want to talk to anyone but in fact contains complex and hidden ironies and deep meanings that we as black people only hold the key to literacy of such. This head nod. This beautiful head nod. It symbolizes the plight of our togetherness yet societal isolation in these United States of Americaaaaaaa and how we mussstt stiiickk tooogettheaaaaa for blacks err wheerrreeee"

No that's fukking retarded :beli:

Just head nod go on to class you c*nt.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I give everybody an headnod but reserve the pounds for my niccas

I approve this message :obama:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if someone i dont know throws a stare in my direction i usually just smile and say hello/hi. nothing wrong with being friendly...but im too friendly... which is why sometimes now i dont look in some peoples direction but look away bc i was too nice to this older guy at my job once...and he tried to rape me on my way home from work one day. i should've reported him but i did his ass a favor... the next time, im getting whoever locked up for life... or a very long time.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It's weird when women do it. I met my girlfriend this way. She gave me a head nod when I glanced at her. She's a fluorescent lite brite so I thought she was white and so I was not only confused but a little offended.
She hit me with a head nod and a :youngsabo:
And I was like :picard::hhh:
She's looks good but still, it's unsettling out of the blue from certain people. It's like Bill Burr and the N word skit. Feel me out first. :mjlol::yeshrug:

Last edited: