White People Catching Feelings Cause You Don't Give Them The Head Nod Unappreciation

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ
powerful stuff.
everyone is Black...everyone is African.

everyone is a nikka...too bad so many people deny it.
YaThreadFloppedB!
TFU
everybody wants to be a nikka but nobody wants to be a nikka.

:ufdup:You're not a nikka. If I was walking down the hall and you were walking past me... I wouldnt give you a head nod that I would my other brothers:umad: so much is said and understood in that simple gesture that your cac mind would explode at its revelation:mindblown:

I had to correct this elderly cac before he ended up stretched out on a stretcher :jawalrus:
I still fukk with the homie OPTiMO though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'll give a white dude an opposite head nod (more like a whats up) if he's man enough to actually look me in the eyes

often, they'll be on some "stare straight ahead, and look like your on the phone" shyt

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
Everybody around my way gives each other head nods. It's no big deal really, it doesn't hurt to speak to people, including White people.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's probably because I'm kind of a nerd, admittedly, but I sometimes give people a corny ass smile. Like Mr. Rogers status. Not even to be funny or anything, even though I'm sure it is; I just like to be friendly and that's my impulse when I want to be friendly. It confuses people at first until they get to know me, then they realize I'm a pretty entertaining fella.

I don't like to phone in some bullshyt like the head nod because it feels fake as fukk and I am 100% sure it comes across fake as fukk. I hate when people try to phone it in because it seems to display an insecurity in the person phoning it in. Not sure where it stems from, perhaps it varies, but I've always felt secure about being a nerd around anyone and everyone. Something about changing how you act around black people seems perverse to me and borders on dishonest. On top of that, it's so painfully obvious when it's being phoned in that it completely defeats the purpose.

Besides, it seems downright trendy to claim to be a nerd these days. Why would I deny who I was now, of all possible times?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
you are only a nerd if you can't laid by non-nerds.

usually saying you're a nerd is just crying out for attention (see: hot girls wearing star wars or heavy metal t-shirts).

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
you are only a nerd if you can't laid by non-nerds.

usually saying you're a nerd is just crying out for attention (see: hot girls wearing star wars or heavy metal t-shirts).

I could see that, and it's annoying when people try to claim being a nerd when they're not in order to look smart or attract the opposite sex.

The counter to this is that although now I know better and can branch outside of my comfort zone really, really easily, the fact remains is that the way I think about other people and the world in general pretty much the same as I always have. I still have the same values, I still have the same aspirations, and I still treat people the same way.

Being a nerd isn't being some sort of social outcast. If that were the case the weird and hateful pseudo-intellectual fukks over at ***** would all be nerds in their own way. Being a nerd means that you really strongly favor intellectual pursuits. It means that you actually get excited to see a speech by Neil Degrasse Tyson over some other bullshyt reality TV show. Being a nerd means that you're willing to own up to being president of MESA when you were little, or being able to fluently converse about the hard sciences if the subject comes up. It might mean that you enjoy comic book series or anime as recreational activities more than or at least as much as going out and partying.

In other words, just because someone can get laid by someone who isn't awkward, gangly, and socially inept, that doesn't preclude them from being an actual nerd. It just means that their interests might stilt them in a certain direction. I wholly reject the idea that a nerd can't also be cool. You're thinking of dorks, dweebs, or outright social outcasts.

See the guy in the picture? He's a NERD. I'd also bet my bottom dollar he never hard a hard time getting laid in his day.

XaCZO.jpg

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
i dont give head nod to random starngers. black or white. just people i sort of know.