white people are the most cartoonish looking race

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Bro go listen to some music or watch a movie, I can't smoke tree rn but if I could I 100% would not be shytposting on thecoli, it's a waste of weed
I'm watching that Elvis movie :mjpls: rn, I wouldn't enjoy it sober, great music too

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5a7b3d13c6abf.image.jpg

:krs:
krs-2 ends this thread

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
6000 years ago black people created them to be our slaves, with the ability to procreate like humans and keep being workers. They made them in our image but different enough so we can know ourselves from them as the story goes/ scriptures say. The only thing they lack though is a soul but they have a spirit.

When the higher level gods came back from our OG planet to routinely check up on some thangs

They were on some :damn: “what have you done!!” And punished us so that “the builders” we created may rule over us for us to learn a lesson. Doing a great reset also on our advancements. That’s the source of the hatred for us by the whites and the Bible is their story of creation with “sons of god” pawgers being the fallen brothers who took the manmade women “from the sons of men” as wives after seeing they were fair

(I’m writing a fiction script based on Kabbala which could or could not be true, hey relax buddy)

Tldr: they were created to be different
:sas2: