white people are the most cartoonish looking race

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Remember all those jokes about Sarah Jessica Parker looking like a horse back in the day?

hocus-pocus-2-premiere-sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

I'm watching this old ass British TV show zooted af, Are You Being Served? and look at them!

:mjlol:
p01tlmqw.jpg

They look like background characters from Chicken Little! :dead:

EB20051103REVIEWS51019008AR.jpg

A JBO breh knocked up this broad :dead: and look at :picard: hobgoblin looking ass too!
51OrhN-i0rS._AC_SL1045_.jpg

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
6000 years ago black people created them to be our slaves, with the ability to procreate like humans and keep being workers. They made them in our image but different enough so we can know ourselves from them as the story goes/ scriptures say. The only thing they lack though is a soul but they have a spirit.

When the higher level gods came back from our OG planet to routinely check up on some thangs

They were on some :damn: “what have you done!!” And punished us so that “the builders” we created may rule over us for us to learn a lesson. Doing a great reset also on our advancements. That’s the source of the hatred for us by the whites and the Bible is their story of creation with “sons of god” pawgers being the fallen brothers who took the manmade women “from the sons of men” as wives after seeing they were fair

(I’m writing a fiction script based on Kabbala which could or could not be true, hey relax buddy)

Tldr: they were created to be different

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What are you trying to accomplish? If you are trying to point out that some of our people can be funny looking too? Well I am pretty sure we already know that. We have centuries of our look being joked about in this country, so I am sure no one is confused on that issue. Now what I do find a bit troubling is your quick need to come in an do this performative action. It is like you felt the need to protect their honor instead of seeing the thread for what it was, silly jokes.