Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

:yawn:

u-mad-o.gif

Daps
I have never seen such a group a cowardly people like cacs... :scusthov:

I could not grab the screenshot but this cac on my facebook was talking mad shyt these past few days about black folks because of the new zimmerman shyt thats going on, i mean dude was talk mad wreckless. So i sent him a pm saying doggy i went to a party with you and you're a mutual friend of mind...so you know it not hard for me to find you and beat the shyt out of you my dude? he was like :whoa: it was all jokes and he brought up the fact im on his friend list. Im like idgaf, im not the one who sent the request...then this cac got my facebook profile flagged and now i can't even log in.

So this is what happens when you can't hide behind your computers? you resort to bytchass tactics? :birdman:

:russ: watch how fast this gets sent to the race track :pacspit:
Way to overgeneralize you racist fakkit

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Seems like alot of whites try to fall back on that notion of "I'm not racist/wrong, I'm friends with you" like it's supposed to be a free pass to saying that kind of stuff.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Seems like alot of whites try to fall back on that notion of "I'm not racist/wrong, I'm friends with you" like it's supposed to be a free pass to saying that kind of stuff.

...dude hit me with the i got "black friends and you're one of them". :dead: