White people and the internet...

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I have never seen such a group a cowardly people like cacs... :scusthov:

I could not grab the screenshot but this cac on my facebook was talking mad shyt these past few days about black folks because of the new zimmerman shyt thats going on, i mean dude was talk mad wreckless. So i sent him a pm saying doggy i went to a party with you and you're a mutual friend of mind...so you know it not hard for me to find you and beat the shyt out of you my dude? he was like :whoa: it was all jokes and he brought up the fact im on his friend list. Im like idgaf, im not the one who sent the request...then this cac got my facebook profile flagged and now i can't even log in.

So this is what happens when you can't hide behind your computers? you resort to bytchass tactics? :birdman:

:russ: watch how fast this gets sent to the race track :pacspit:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
You are a p*ssy. Instead of warning him and trying to scare him, show some action. You're like the dude who always talks tough, then when shyt gets real you crumble.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:pachaha: He was doing some serious backtracking.
michael-jackson-moonwalk.gif

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
shut your pasty ass up cac, ill stomp ya throat in...you'll never deep throat again fakkit

You wouldn't do shyt you are a p*ssy. Pussies just talk shyt. But come quote me again with another empty threat you little bytch. I'll just ignore you like other bytches getting out of line.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You wouldn't do shyt you are a p*ssy. Pussies just talk shyt. But come quote me again with another empty threat you little bytch. I'll just ignore you like other bytches getting out of line.

you might as well go ahead and click the ignore button fakkit ass cac.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are more courageous and valiant and righteous than you know. The posters on this forum who read your post and dare not comment are as much cowards as the cac you faced down. In truth the cowards only true guiding principle is self-preservation. They stand on no higher value than fear. Just like the cac would celebrate the murder of a black child and denigrate an entire group in mourning, so too would the fearful here watch. They wait in silence for the alligator to eat them last, gratified to have been his last meal.

OP, all evil things burn and wither in the light, so your story is therefore no surprise.

Last edited: