White nerd: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Why are these dudes so damn dumb? A lot of women marry guys due to desperation so when avenues where they can fuk dudes open up, they cheat.

He has the bread, stay single, hit the gym, get your weight up and bag females. The bish is 48 and seeking a man with mudcles :pachaha:.

Its ridiculous..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
. When we were together, she wasn’t into oral stuff, she wasn’t into kinky stuff — but on the site, she checked all theboxes: “I like to give oral,” “I like to get oral.”

:francis::francis:

THAT'S WHY I SAY IF A WOMAN DOESN'T GIVE U HEAD, DON'T EVEN BOTHER DEALING WITH HER SERIOUSLY...PERIOD

EVERY BROAD WHO TOLD ME THEY DON'T GIVE HEAD TILL MARRIAGE, I WALKED AWAY...IT JUST MEANS SHE DOESN'T LIKE OR LOVE U THAT SERIOUSLY...
This is 100% truth

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Bet you she feeling stupid when he rolls up with his new young bytch that sucks him off in that 7 series whip though..:umad:

She had 20 years + of that with copious amounts of random dikk as an added extra, I doubt seeing him go through a midlife crisis is going to have her feeling some type of way. She already got hers (and a bunch of other dudes too).