White Nationalist Closet Case Nick Fuentes: "Having Sex with Women is Gay"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gay guys hiding behind extremism is something that people dont talk about but something you notice as you get older.

Like skinny gay guys wifing up fat women

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Breh there's an overwhelming population of cac fakkits in that game, they catering to them :scust:

I would have preferred female Hrothgar as they are more beastial (Think of a khajiit) but they add :wrist: rabbits smh.

I just play with the brehs I know IRL and stay away from the tomfoolery (like Limsa)
I’m finished up shadowbringers. Just focusing on getting to Endwalker now

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How'd did you like ShB breh? EW is really good too I def recommend.
I like Stormbringers better cause it was more about ending colonization(despite having a blonde blue haired woman lead the dark skin races against oppression, lmao) but ShB was cool

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I like Stormbringers better cause it was more about ending colonization(despite having a blonde blue haired woman lead the dark skin races against oppression, lmao) but ShB was cool

I would have loved Stormblood if Raubahn was the head of it (as they should been but you know :mjpls:)

Lyse is not only the woat character but they forced her (bytch don't even look like a Highlander lmao) so hard smh

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of those alt right Trump supporters are gay even though most of them will never outright admit it. :mjlol:
Facts!

This rationalization is pathetic. He gay.

The far right manosphere gets pretty homoerotic and there's too much bromance. And with the whole patriarchy thing...not much room for women either

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Gay guys hiding behind extremism is something that people dont talk about but something you notice as you get older.

Like skinny gay guys wifing up fat women
Any time a man is blatantly homophobic.....thats a cover for non-harlem activities.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Further in the closet than an R Kelly song....