White men being encouraging appreciation

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Went to this crossfit/full body conditioning class....I haven't done lifting or isolated toning in a minute. My arms were dead by the end of the class and we had to partner up to do crunches passing the medicine ball back and forth...I'm about to die, I quit on one and just passed it back...what does he do, he encourages me to keep going, he gives me the "you can do it" "come on, one more" "you're doing great"...he kept me going the last minute of class (not to mention him pushing me during our pushup sets)

:salute: white men....a black man would've let me flounder and struggle, giving not one fukk about making his sister stronger :mjpls:

You are better than this Dora:lupe:

Daps
I'm pretty sure if you were doing crunches on a medicine ball and you were partnered up...your butt-hole must have been near him and he was just wondering what that thang smell like :manny: I would have done the same.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Went to this crossfit/full body conditioning class....I haven't done lifting or isolated toning in a minute. My arms were dead by the end of the class and we had to partner up to do crunches passing the medicine ball back and forth...I'm about to die, I quit on one and just passed it back...what does he do, he encourages me to keep going, he gives me the "you can do it" "come on, one more" "you're doing great"...he kept me going the last minute of class (not to mention him pushing me during our pushup sets)

:salute: white men....a black man would've let me flounder and struggle, giving not one fukk about making his sister stronger :mjpls:

:rudy: a black woman wouldn't have been working out in the first place.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You are better than this Dora:lupe:

I am, I must admit, once I moved from Cali, I've lived where there is a :mjpls: policy thus black folks at my gyms are lacking, but back in Oakland, there were quite a few black guys who helped me out with training and weightlifting technique, y'all can be helpful too....

but most of them were trying to hit :demonic:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Massah's encouragement made you wet, didn't it? :heh:........He still ain't gon' let you in the house :smugfavre:

My black a$$ would've left you there to quit on ya'self. I probably would have came over and berated you for being a p*ssy :jawalrus: You want a strong body, you have to have the strong mind and will, not no :cape: holdin' your hand, tellin' you what you already know you have to do; :lift: through it b!sh