White men being encouraging appreciation

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Went to this crossfit/full body conditioning class....I haven't done lifting or isolated toning in a minute. My arms were dead by the end of the class and we had to partner up to do crunches passing the medicine ball back and forth...I'm about to die, I quit on one and just passed it back...what does he do, he encourages me to keep going, he gives me the "you can do it" "come on, one more" "you're doing great"...he kept me going the last minute of class (not to mention him pushing me during our pushup sets)

:salute: white men....a black man would've let me flounder and struggle, giving not one fukk about making his sister stronger :mjpls:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to this crossfit/full body conditioning class....I haven't done lifting or isolated toning in a minute. My arms were dead by the end of the class and we had to partner up to do crunches passing the medicine ball back and forth...I'm about to die, I quit on one and just passed it back...what does he do, he encourages me to keep going, he gives me the "you can do it" "come on, one more" "you're doing great"...he kept me going the last minute of class (not to mention him pushing me during our pushup sets)

:salute: white men....a black man would've let me flounder and struggle, giving not one fukk about making his sister stronger :mjpls:

he learned those motivational skills from his ancestors

:youngsabo:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Can you cite some more examples? :ld:

I mean in a gym/exercise setting everyone (regardless of race) are usually pretty encouraging cause they are all there for the same reason. I know what you mean because the white guy who runs the gym I go to walks around and tries to keep everybody motivated and pumped up....

But outside of the gym and exercise, let us know about other encouraging white men moments...