White Meat Babyface PAWG Kinsey Wolanski Streaks At Champions League 2019 Final: Liverpool vs Spuds

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Here go another online lame doing too much. You products of single mothers need some fukking male role models so y'all stop sounding like LSA bytches. Its June also you can come out fam be true
Yeah I struck a nerve. Product of single mothers, gay shyt? My Parents been married for over 30yrs and I was conceived in Holy matrimony like the Most High intended. There is no need for you lames to project your life story on to others just because you getting called out for rabid c00nery.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yeah I struck a nerve. Product of single mothers, gay shyt? My Parents been married for over 30yrs and I was conceived in Holy matrimony like the Most High intended. There is no need for you lames to project your life story on to others just because you getting called out for rabid c00nery.
:comeon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what:She got no ass and narrow hips. Are you a cac?

And every single straight man would fukk.

3nSqkf.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can't stike a nerve nikka when I've never dated interracially. That don't even make sense but like I said you nikkas learn them ways from your single mother and think you can do the same shyt. Sorry don't belive your people been married 30years becasue you move like a braod and ain't no dude with a male in their life moving like a bytch. So again nikka how can I be a c00n when I know your bytch ass working 9to5 for mr Charlie FOH.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You can't stike a nerve nikka when I've never dated interracially. That don't even make sense but like I said you nikkas learn them ways from your single mother and think you can do the same shyt. Sorry don't belive your people been married 30years becasue you move like a braod and ain't no dude with a male in their life moving like a bytch. So again nikka how can I be a c00n when I know your bytch ass working 9to5 for mr Charlie FOH.
:russ:nikka, you entire retort is straight from the bitter bytch playbook. Call into question a nikka's sexuality because he struck a nerve and wear your emotions on a sleeve. I guess you speaking from personal experience but you missed the mark here.:manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ:nikka, you entire retort is straight from the bitter bytch playbook. Call into question a nikka's sexuality because he struck a nerve and wear your emotions on a sleeve. I guess you speaking from personal experience but you missed the mark here.:manny:
Sounds good nikka. Cats been calling dudes fakkits for acting like bytches speaking on who dudes fukking who your clown ass fooling? Secondly that bytch tactic of trying to turn shyt around on me don't work nikka. You on some bytch shyt period. You still haven't answered how you can strike a nerve when anything involving a white bytch dating or fukking has nothing to do with me. Not speaking for personal experience outside of you being a product of a single mother with a weak sperm donor for a dad. I definitely didn't miss the mark you got bytch tendencies and I called that weak shyt out homo.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Sounds good nikka. Cats been calling dudes fakkits for acting like bytches speaking on who dudes fukking who your clown ass fooling? Secondly that bytch tactic of trying to turn shyt around on me don't work nikka. You on some bytch shyt period. You still haven't answered how you can strike a nerve when anything involving a white bytch dating or fukking has nothing to do with me. Not speaking for personal experience outside of you being a product of a single mother with a weak sperm donor for a dad. I definitely didn't miss the mark you got bytch tendencies and I called that weak shyt out homo.
We get it man. You were "raised" by a single mom strumpet and neglected by an absentee dad. Stop lamenting..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We get it man. You were "raised" by a single mom strumpet and neglected by an absentee dad. Stop lamenting..
Nah I get it. You're a bytch that comes online to be some super black that's a broke ass nikka working a low budget 9to5 trying to be someone new online FOH fakkit.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:mjlol:You bedbucks need to stop being excited at the sight of any white female. White female prance around with non-existent asses and y'all like "pawgs".
images

Always one of these dudes lol.

Either you would fukk and you’re a hypocrite, or you wouldn’t fukk and you’re a weirdo...possibly a homo.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
PAWG DOWN, PAWG DOWN. :damn:

Chill brehs. That's some Grade B white meat that just got her IG deleted, show some empathy.:wow:

Bickering over hypothetical p*ssy you will and won't smash.:dahell:

Enjoy the fukkery.:pachaha::mjlol: