White man tries to get black woman fired from catering job…doesn’t realize she owns the company

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I love it...:banderas:

she hit that cac with the smooth ether
tumblr_o94en51yi01uw7g39o1_500.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Brehette with the flawless victory :salute:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
The political ramifications of owning your own business in action before your very eyes :ufdup: ...people think this is simply about "don't work for da white man" arguments.
shyt is way deeper then that :martin: or this actually:francis: ...but since we are on this topic:hubie:
How many are spooked from calling out racism / white supremacy for fear of losing their job :ufdup:
How many are spooked from calling out bullshyt gay agenda policies for fear of losing their job :ufdup:
How many are spooked from calling out bullshyt feminist agenda policies for fear of losing their job :ufdup:

Your economic platform is part and parcel of whatever political position you're fighting for ....especially when that position flies in the face of your employer:sas2:

MIghty_Times_The_Childrens_March.jpg
In civil rights era birmingham AL they had a children's march where all the kids ditched school to protest partly because the adults didn't want to lose their jobs by being caught out in the streets protesting.

Last edited:
Daps
I dunno brehs, Muslims have a tendency to be hardliners when it comes to justice, revenge and retribution, thats why they didnt want slaves on that Islamic tip and its why organised Black militancy started off with Islamic roots.
you mean the same black militant Muslim social justice warriors whom started slave trade of Africans /sold their own people to ayrab invaders in exchange for Koonrans and validation thousands of years before the Trans Atlantic slave trade or the borderline to legit abeed/black Muslims slave class across the Islamic world:childplease:the only opposition the vast majority of those Unlce Abdis(Boko Haram, Al Shabab, the under wear bomber,etc) get militant with are other blacks they deem infidels and on very rare occasions Western cacs whom they feel have wronged their a-rab masters in in Iraq,Palestine,etc yet they never are so passionate about instances of injustices against black Muslims :comeon:all of the most notable examples of black resistance of slavery int he Amerikkka's have been started by non Muslims.

organized black militancy(Nat Turner rebellion and Seminole wars) predates the NOI(which in it's original exception isn't true Islam and infact would likely get those bean pie and bow tie nikkas black ass lynched for blasphemy in traditional Islamic socialites)by centuries
and even post slavery Pan African black militancy came long before Bilal al Abid nikkas decided to mix the Mohommed(may he rest in shyt) pan a-rab extremist cult with pro black rhetoric and decided to call it call it the black man's true religion:aicmon:

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol: @ Christians not killing in the name of God.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol: Not only that they killed other people in the name of God but also other Christians.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol: Example: the Reformation and all the wars that it led to between the Catholics and the Protestants.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:The things people say and do on the internet.