White man fixes black girl's hair during a basketball game. Internet praises him.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
If he was a breh this would be a non story:francis: breh possibly would have caught a charge :comeon:

He has a daughter of his own wat is the big deal he know how to put hair in a ponytail ? If he had rebraided a loose cornrow in the middle of the game that would have been impressive

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Funny how GMA tweeted this out within the same week Liam Neeson came on their show
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very cool gesture considering their first instinct usually is to cut it off or expel black students for their hair

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If it was a black man fixing a young black girl's hair, those same birds bucking their eyes with giddiness would be accusing him of toxic masculinity and wondering why he didn't let a woman do it.

"Who he think he is?!?! She better watch out for him, gurl. That's some R Kelly shyt right there. He think he cute." :francis:

I need to find some normal black folks to congregate with cuz im bout tide of these c00ns day to day.
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Look I understand what he did was a nice gesture and all that I'll give him his little dap but that's where the "applauding" ends for me :manny:.

What I dislike about these kind of videos are the unnecessary high levels of media attention that it receives & the fake phony love responses afterwards, on Facebook I'll see people respond with the typical... "Oh this only proves that racism is gone rah rah rah rah rah" etc.

Log off the internet and walk outside for a while then you'll see how much racism is gone:snoop:. See people talk that "the world's getting better" shyt online but outside people show their true colors.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put a straw in a random Lil girls juice box at my nieces birthday party. Will I go viral?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Coli fake militant outrage.

Don't do anything in your real life to address fukked up shyt in the justice system, fight for economic equality, or improve local schools.

But rage online because someone posted a video of a White man helping a Black girl. Virtue signalling through home video policing is where the true struggle lies. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Coli fake militant outrage.

Don't do anything in your real life to address fukked up shyt in the justice system, fight for economic equality, or improve local schools.

But rage online because someone posted a video of a White man helping a Black girl. Virtue signalling through home video policing is where the true struggle lies. :mjlol:
If the video was reversed they'd be on here talking about Uncle Tom's and Mammy archetypes. :sas2: