White man brings friends to restaurant. They experience blatant racism

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There is no way I’d be standing out there, waiting for those people to let me eat there. I have a personal rule. I’m not begging anyone to take my money. You’ve shown you’re racist. I don’t trust you with my food, and I certainly am not giving you my money.

Black Dollars Matter
I wouldn't even step foot in that bar from the way it looks and it's patrons

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Nick n sticks

Reading the facebook reviews and comments is funny.

But it look like he had atleast one black employee

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is no way I’d be standing out there, waiting for those people to let me eat there. I have a personal rule. I’m not begging anyone to take my money. You’ve shown you’re racist. I don’t trust you with my food, and I certainly am not giving you my money.

Black Dollars Matter
Yes even if they did take your money expect your food to be fukked with.

A restaurant is the absolute last place I'm spending my money at if they're racist.

If they're down to stand on business at their business with thin ass margins that restaurants make I really don't need to be there.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Black Dollars Matter
THIS!

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
NAME SOME TELLS....
MAGA flags, Blue lives matter Flags, Customers wearing confederate flag. Confederate flags on cars outside. Place is in the Wrong neighborhood. No black people on staff. Old country/cowboy aesthetic. Stares from the staff like they’ve never seen black people around there.