White man brings friends to restaurant. They experience blatant racism

Daps
There is no way I’d be standing out there, waiting for those people to let me eat there. I have a personal rule. I’m not begging anyone to take my money. You’ve shown you’re racist. I don’t trust you with my food, and I certainly am not giving you my money.

Black Dollars Matter

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There is no way I’d be standing out there, waiting for those people to let me eat there. I have a personal rule. I’m not begging anyone to take my money. You’ve shown you’re racist. I don’t trust you with my food, and I certainly am not giving you my money.

Black Dollars Matter
They weren't begging to eat there. Dan Connor looking dude was getting his ass together right quick before they left.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Black Dollars Matter
It’s called having a sense of pride, why the fukk you waiting for some devil to let you come and dine at his table. And I bet you the food is trash anyway, some hillbilly restaurant with unseasoned food that only hillbillies with terrible pallets rate.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: In all honesty, I'd like to know if the owner of the establishment I'm eating at is a racist pos.

Id hope everyone would.

I understand it's not the norm but I wouldnt want to give my money to a business like that. I understand some people would rather avoid it all together or not know. People generally like to avoid confrontation.

I don't think there's any point in arguing with them or yelling at them, having a discussion or debate. You aren't going to say anything profound to persuade them or change their mind, so in reality you are just wasting your own time.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't think there's any point in arguing with them or yelling at them, having a discussion or debate.
I agree when it comes to bp. In this case, I approve of that wm letting it be known he aint with the fukkshyt. Racism is a wp problem, it's only fair they handle it amongst themselves. :ld:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree when it comes to bp. In this case, I approve of that wm letting it be known he aint with the fukkshyt. Racism is a wp problem, it's only fair they handle it amongst themselves. :ld:

True. Not everyone out there is like that and in his case he's got to stand on his own feet because he brought his friends to that place and wasn't expecting any trouble.

Daps
They weren't begging to eat there. Dan Connor looking dude was getting his ass together right quick before they left.
I would have left immediately. I’m not standing outside for any period of time. And this is not victim blaming. I’m just not standing there for the fallout. You don’t want me there, fukk you and your restaurant.