White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Is this what he's running with when they hemmed up Whoopie for saying the holocaust wasn't about race?

I have no issue with the way that they handled Whoopie or Nick. I do have an issue with Jewish people acting as though they won't react with a stick if they're not shown the respect they expect.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop spreading it like stds. It's not worth the discussion. Letting people bait you to beef from the comfort of distance. I'd like to see him have that conversation in person around some brehs. They just push people like buttons to feel good. Don't give them the satisfaction of engagement on their terms.

Leave it the fukk where you found it.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Doesn't like being called a kike but black people shouldn't have a problem being called a ******. fukk him. :mjpls:

One day y'all gonna learn to leave that digitally transmitted ignorance alone on twitter where you found it.

Stop spreading it like stds. It's not worth the discussion. Letting people bait you to beef from the comfort of distance. I'd like to see him have that conversation in person around some brehs. This shyt was and the sharing of it has empowered fools. They push people like buttons to feel good.

Leave it the fukk where you found it.
People like him are professors that want their messages heard. You can't "leave" it on twitter.