White House Correspondent's Dinner 2024

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wild they'd even go ahead with it. What the hell kind of jokes is the host supposed to be cracking?

"I see college students are in the news for acting up again. Our youth should be more respectful like the ones in Gaza. I haven't heard anything about them protesting. Then again there aren't any campuses left for them to protest on" :krs:

"Why are they calling the president Genocide Joe? Did he finally get an Xbox live account? Pretty cool username, but that's the kind of name you don't want if all you play is candy crush am I right?" :krs:

"I thought the president was supposed to be here today. Who's this old man sitting in Mr. Netanyahu's seat?" :krs:

"If I could get serious for a moment, I'd like to say thank you to the fine folks in the white house and congress. We might have a nationwide housing crisis, an overdose crisis with no subsidized healthcare, infrastructure that's almost as old as the people in charge and somehow less durable, but I sleep well at night knowing my tax dollars are going to good causes like weapons to kill kids with" :krs:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:scust: bad optics making jokes while israel goes on a genocide with the weapons you gave them...just disgusting...
This is fake outrage. Part of the point of the annual White House Correspondents dinner is for comedians and the President make jokes. It's a tradition going back to 1920's.

This has nothing to do with the status of an international conflict.

You're acting mad for the sake of being mad.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How are we close to a WWIII situation, retarded person

:beli: if I gotta explain geopolitics to you when we witnessing the Russia vs Ukraine war, the israel genocide of Palestinians and china plotting to invade taiwan... :comeon: its not a good look but I'm gonna let you cook everything is cool...:troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is fake outrage. Part of the point of the annual White House Correspondents dinner is for comedians and the President make jokes. It's a tradition going back to 1920's.

This has nothing to do with the status of an international conflict.

You're acting mad for the sake of being mad.

Nikka did I specifically ask your worthless loser ass to chime in with your bullshyt?!?:what: talking about its tradition idgaf

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:beli: if I gotta explain geopolitics to you when we witnessing the Russia vs Ukraine war, the israel genocide of Palestinians and china plotting to invade taiwan... :comeon: its not a good look but I'm gonna let you cook everything is cool...:troll:

Go ahead and explain it then

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you just turn 18 or something?

bombs are always being dropped on someones head in the world...
you just happen to be paying attention to the ones being dropped in the Middle East at the moment

Ok it's cool I guess....:ld: war..war never changes...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ok it's cool I guess....:ld: war..war never changes...
same shyt going on in the middle east is happening in every city of this country

2z70z5.jpg