White girl at 15 says "I can drive nggaz" kicked out of college

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Black dudes that give women like this passes in the first place should get the same treatment.
WTF does this have to do with what these white bytch is doing:what:? you corny nikkas just gotta find some way to pin shyt on nikkas like some females fr.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't believe she used it in a racist way and its moreso a reflection of popular culture where white kids listen to nothing but toxic rap and it becomes part of their vocab... however she is a dumb bytch and should have been more aware of what she posted to social media and the connotations. No sympathy.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You sympathizing for crehs?
No, its consequences for your actions. Whether you did it today or 20 years ago. Now, do I believe its degrees in punishment. Yes. What that should be on this case should be discussed. I mean I hear folks who say total death penalty so to speak. But if not in this case what should be the degree of punishment for saying-er on camera

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Was thinking she said nikkas but looks like she said it with the er

fukk her but getting kicked out of college for something you did when you were 15 is a slippery slope here

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Don’t matter if it was er or ga :yeshrug: fukk her and her parents cause that’s probably where she got it from.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get it.

The kid who reported it though... Weirdo vibes from him. Or gay. Prolly both.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter, one less cac to deal with, what's the problem?

It matters because of false narratives. Ton of people think she got kicked out of college. That's not what happened. In addition, she wasn't reciting lyrics to a rap song as people are falsely saying which shifts the narrative to sympathy. The reality is she paused and blatantly dropped an N-bomb with emphasis on the ER. As far as one less cac, naw, she'll be fine. The system will ensure that.

I don't know how to feel about her being punished for saying something at age 15 and it affecting her three years later when she's openly supporting BLM. Still, actions have consequences and as others have pointed out, our folks aren't given the same benefit of doubt nor latitude.

One thing that's interesting to me though, and it's something I don't have time to investigate. But I wonder if people's views on this are the same or contradictory to the Kevin Hart gay situation? Or another example, the situation with some dude named Popp Hunna who cooperated with police when he was 13 after seeing his friend get popped. It's just interesting to me seeing how people selectively see nuance.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: