White Christian Missionary in Haiti is Sentence to 23 years/ Negroes Debating Islam Vs. Christianity

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Nope. I have no idea aside from what you've posted thus far.....which is historically and theologically wrong.
You sound like a very sick devil. I can only imagine how depressed you are in life. You may literally end up leading yourself and many others into the eternal Hellfire with posting stuff like this. I don't know how you live with yourself... oh yeah people like you a lot of times end up killing themselves! Sad stuff.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slaimon Khan Shah said:
You sound like a very sick devil. I can only imagine how depressed you are in life. You may literally end up leading yourself and many others into the eternal Hellfire with posting stuff like this. I don't know how you live with yourself... oh yeah people like you a lot of times end up killing themselves! Sad stuff.

These are just questions, breh. No need to get all sensitive about investigating the claims of your religion. I mean, Christians had to deal with it for a few centuries and they're just fine.

How come NONE of the mosques built after 624 CE actually face Mecca until 740 CE...........one hundred and eight years after Muhammad was dead?

:jbhmm:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
This is sad stuff. It's interesting that Christianity is a religion based upon worshiping a Muslim (Jesus peace be upon him) but ofcourse Christians hate Orthodox Islaam.

Bruh, whoever is teaching you or wherever you are getting your info, GET AWAY FROM IT FAST!!!

Did you really just say Yeshua was muslim :snoop:

Have you lost your mind

:dead:

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY

You sound mad :russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
sicc2def said:
:russ: TF Muslim faith wasn't even thought of yet

Which is interesting since none of the peoples conquered in the 7th Century during the Arab conquests actually referred to their conquerors as 'Muslims'. They conquered Jerusalem, for instance, and there is not one document attesting to a prophet named 'Muhammad', either, even though we KNOW they could write and read there as well as the other cities they conquered. It isn't until 686 CE (54 years later) that we get a coin with his name on it.......and nothing else.

I'm not saying Muhammad didn't exist. I'm saying that Islam isn't responsible for the conquests at least from historical evidence thus far. I'm also stating that the Qu'ran didn't exist in it's 'finalized' form until the 8th century.........over 100 years after Muhammad's death.

What's really interesting is the fact that we don't get a biography of Muhammad until 200 years after he was dead and the majority of it was from 'oral traditions'. Dude had all those secretaries/scribes yet no one bothered to write down anything about him until 200 years later?​

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jesus wasn't a Muslim. Neither was Abraham. Matter of fact, Mecca didn't exist until Muhammad had been dead for over 100 years.

Also, how come Muhammad couldn't tell the difference between a revelation from 'G-d' and Satan.........

satanic-verses.jpg

:usure:

Lol u put a pic of salman rushdies book to validate a point

Smh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad stuff. It's interesting that Christianity is a religion based upon worshiping a Muslim (Jesus peace be upon him) .
Bruh, whoever is teaching you or wherever you are getting your info, GET AWAY FROM IT FAST!!!

Did you really just say Yeshua was muslim :snoop:
this is concrete proof that religion is bullshyt :dead:

look at these two dudes. both of you claim that two things are real, but they cannot both be real. so AT BEST, either one of you is wrong, or neither of you are right. i'm going with neither of you are right :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
PaperEnterprise said:
Lol u put a pic of salman rushdies book to validate a point

Smh

I could quote Sahih Muslim or Sahih Bukhari or Ibn Ishaq although some may object to using Ibn Ishaq citing that his account is not supported by isnads. The problem with that objection is that Ibn Ishaq's information was recorded before there was a need for isnads......then again, Ibn Ishaq's work is based on Ibn Isham's and we have NO records of Ibn Isham's work. In any event, both Bukhari and Muslim attest that the information is accurate so your objection is moot.

Basically, all we have is what Ibn Ishaq thought was accurate information and that comes 240 years after Muhammad was dead. So, why did it take that long to write down what Muhammad said/did when Islam faced NONE of the difficulties of Christianity and Muhammad was surrounded by literate people, according to traditions in ALL narrations, who were allies and enemies alike?​