FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:mjlol:
Shouldnt have called him a nikka
:ufdup:

The Bossier City Police Department and the Bossier Parish District Attorney says the police officer who shot and killed a woman last week was justified. Officer Patrick Edmonds, Jr. responded to a disturbance at the LaQuinta Inn on Preston Boulevard in Bossier City on Oct. 25. Police say Shannon Rupert was in the hotel lobby with a pair of scissors, and she refused to drop them when the officer told her to. The police department says Rupert “aggressively approached the officer with scissors in hand.” Edmonds shot Rupert twice, and she died at the hospital. District Attorney Schuyler Marvin sent a letter to Police Chief Shane McWilliams Monday saying the District Attorney’s office spoke with BCPD investigators and reviewed video from the hotel and bodycam footage. “Based on all evidence reviewed it is my firm opinion that no crime was committed by the officer as his actions constituted justifiable homicide," Marvin wrote in the letter. Edmonds was placed on administrative leave following the shooting. BCPD says he will remain on administrative leave until the department can complete an investigation for possible violations of departmental policy.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The police are p*ssy. There is no reason to use lethal force for someone with scissors.
The cops in Detroit shot a deaf dude wielding garden take. He got into it with a family member and they came out with their guns drawn. Kept try to tell him to drop the rake while his family was trying to tell their dumb asses the reason why he didn't comply was because he was deaf and had mental disabilities and they shot him.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I literally hit the :picard:

I mean she asked for it but you can tell bruh had that same “end of my shift, I’m done with this bullshyt” mentality that they have when they give you 8 nuggets instead of 6 :mjlol:

You can tell cops are pyssy though. Could’ve easily tased her especially as she approaches with her arms straight out. He was looking to shoot.