White Boys Who Use "Breh" Unappreciation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit was sent here from st0rmfr0nt to troll us. He's slipped up a few times and said he was white.

Check my post history in the booth and tell me if some white troll from st0rmfr0nt knows that much about hiphop. Even the best liar couldnt pretend that well.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Check my post history in the booth and tell me if some white troll from st0rmfr0nt knows that much about hiphop. Even the best liar couldnt pretend that well.

You've been training and brushing up on Hip-Hop so you would go undetected. You rely on people hatred to cloud their common sense. you'sa spy.:heh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:daheel: Shut up and stop perpetrating. That doesn't prove anything.

You got Mexican gang members in LA that listen to Zapp, The Chi-Lites and many other black musicians and will call you every slur for a black person in a heartbeat. I'm actually starting to believe that you're a st0rmfr0nt plant. :daheel:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:daheel: Shut up and stop perpetrating. That doesn't prove anything.

You got Mexican gang members in LA that listen to Zapp, The Chi-Lites and many other black musicians and will call you every slur for a black person in a heartbeat. I'm actually starting to believe that you're a st0rmfr0nt plant. :daheel:

you're a cac cheerleading for zimmerman. fukk i look like caring what you think about my "negro" credentials.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
OP has to be the biggest herb on this site, if I saw her in person I would soul clap him with a toothpick.

You aint slick! Herb is breh spelled backwards. I see what you did there! :leostare:. Next time, watch yo mother fukking mouf!

x The Breh Police

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, not true at all. You, however are a plant who tries to make a mockery of black people.

:what:

i'm one of the biggest defenders of black people on this forum. look at your post history. look at your posts in that zimmerman thread. you're a cac or a c00n, though there isn't much of a distinction that merits any real discussion. this place is replete with cacs, cacs masquerading as blacks, and c00ns awash with self-hate. you will never see me making a mockery of black people.

ever.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:what:

i'm one of the biggest defenders of black people on this forum. look at your post history. look at your posts in that zimmerman thread. you're a cac or a c00n, though there isn't much of a distinction that merits any real discussion. this place is replete with cacs, cacs masquerading as blacks, and c00ns awash with self-hate. you will never see me making a mockery of black people.

ever.

:daheel:

Did you really read my posts? You might want to do your research and cut your losses. If you are going to try and spin, at least have something to spin with.

You are a race troll who makes bait threads that always backfire. Look around, nobody believes you. One day you have a foot in the trap, the next day you have on in the office building. You've been lying so much you forgot what the truth is.

*waits for you to drop the obligatory*...."bu bu bu bu I don't care who believes me, that's not why i'm here" line. :troll:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes