White Boys puttin in more work than Black Dudes...:wow:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Think realistically man. Black people have to get on the same page first. We can't even agree that whites are the "enemy" in the 1st place. A large percentage of "us" are against solidarity because they want to be accepted by whites.
quote]

I agree, first solidarity and then we can fight back.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Think realistically man. Black people have to get on the same page first. We can't even agree that whites are the "enemy" in the 1st place. A large percentage of "us" are against solidarity because they want to be accepted by whites.
:heh: How is this dog smelling inbred bird shyt colored hillbilly allowed to post without being sonned to oblivion? This site is an example of what I'm talking. Too many crackers are allowed to post/troll with acceptance.

tumblr_mpz3chpRqT1sytgpro1_400.gif

And they are quick to ban black posters for trivial bullshyt.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:heh: How is this dog smelling inbred bird shyt colored hillbilly allowed to post without being sonned to oblivion? This site is an example of what I'm talking. Too many crackers are allowed to post/troll with acceptance.

:russ: Whites are the problem yet damn near a hundred scorned posters here run around yelling 'cac' and 'cracker' crying about racism even though they're spewing hatred for whites. I posted "" in a thread in response to some crying baby using the cac term so often and my post was edited. Proving whites are the ones who are racially slaughtered here. So quit your bytching.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russ: Whites are the problem yet damn near a hundred scorned posters here run around yelling 'cac' and 'cracker' crying about racism even though they're spewing hatred for whites. I posted "NAN" in a thread in response to some crying baby using the cac term so often and my post was edited. Proving whites are the ones who are racially slaughtered here. So quit your bytching.
I'm not bytching about anything, i was laughing at the white boy. I'm simply saying you mayonnaise sandwich eating ass pasties shouldn't be allowed to post with any kind of comfortability. That's my opinion. I could see if you crackers were on some "wannabe down" shyt. Nah, for what I can see y'all some center-right conservative type crackers. All of the whites(non blacks) that I've seen post here are basically for the system/status quo and that would make you racist by default. fukk that, fukk you. This is a hiphop site, but I don't believe that a lot of you are true fans of the music with the beliefs and opinions that you post here.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I'm not bytching about anything, i was laughing at the white boy. I'm simply saying you mayonnaise sandwich eating ass pasties shouldn't be allowed to post with any kind of comfortability. That's my opinion. I could see if you crackers were on some "wannabe down" shyt. Nah, for what I can see y'all some center-right conservative type crackers. All of the whites(non blacks) that I've seen post here are basically for the system/status quo and that would make you racist by default. fukk that, fukk you. This is a hiphop site, but I don't believe that a lot of you are true fans of the music with the beliefs and opinions that you post here.

It's a sports site, not a hip-hop site. Also, you're racist for automatically deeming others racist without any proof. And you're a cry baby. Try learning how to act like a mature adult instead of stomping your feet on the ground because your mood is shytty.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's a sports site, not a hip-hop site. Also, you're racist for automatically deeming others racist without any proof. And you're a cry baby. Try learning how to act like a mature adult instead of stomping your feet on the ground because your mood is shytty.
:pachaha: You talk about maturity while you're playin hear immature ass games. I've got kids, I don't have patience to spare when I come here. This is a site geared toward sports and hiphop that caters to an urban clientele. Stop it.

As far me having proof that you're a racist, I just gave it to you. The system is racist, you're for it and that makes you a racist. What part of that didnt you understand?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:pachaha: You talk about maturity while you're playin hear immature ass games. I've got kids, I don't have patience to spare when I come here. This is a site geared toward sports and hiphop that caters to an urban clientele. Stop it.

As far me having proof that you're a racist, I just gave it to you. The system is racist, you're for it and that makes you a racist. What part of that didnt you understand?

Playing games is what you're doing. I'm simply correcting you. Also, if you were of any intelligence you would know how to spell the proper 'here.' This site caters to sports, online discussion and rap (rap in which is still around because of whites). The system is not racist, you're just weak so you want to play a helpless victim.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Playing games is what you're doing. I'm simply correcting you. Also, if you were of any intelligence you would know how to spell the proper 'here.' This site caters to sports, online discussion and rap (rap in which is still around because of whites). The system is not racist, you're just weak so you want to play a helpless victim.
:rudy: You didn't correct anything dumbfukk. You told a gotdamn lie to completely honest. You said "....not a hiphop site" when "hiphop" is clearly in the title. That's besides the point anyway because you know who the site caters too and it isn't your dog smelling ass. You're only here to practice your bytchmade passive aggressive racism. You're a racist troll and I'm simply treating you as such, greyboy.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:rudy: You didn't correct anything dumbfukk. You told a gotdamn lie to completely honest. You said "....not a hiphop site" when "hiphop" is clearly in the title. That's besides the point anyway because you know who the site caters too and it isn't your dog smelling ass. You're only here to practice your bytchmade passive aggressive racism. You're a racist troll and I'm simply treating you as such, greyboy.

You're the racist one. All you're doing is crying about the white man. You should take some acceptance and realize your position in life is due to your own lacking.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're the racist one. All you're doing is crying about the white man. You should take some acceptance and realize your position in life is due to your own lacking.
Yea yea any black person who dares speak the truth concerning race is only doing so because he/she has failed at life. Miss me with that bullshyt psychology cracker. This is how you people try to shame others into denying the truth:snoop:
"racism doesn't exist, you black people just use that as an excuse for their own failures. You're the racists"
These are the people you c00ns seek acceptance from.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just think what could happen if a black group was organized and took vengeance like that.

Vengeance for the sham cases of Zimmerman, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell, Troy Davis, Latasha Harlins, Amadou Diallo, etc, etc, etc.

Not only the perpetrators, but the DA, the judge, members of the jury, the police involved, EVERYBODY.

The Jews today would not stand by and idle and watch that shyt happen to their own people. To them, EVERYONE who was associated with the sham case would've been dealt with severely. See Munich.

The rest of the world don't think like the pacified negroes of America, ie "turn the other cheek". They think more like "an eye for an eye" and rightfully so. THat would garner respect towards our people, not the pacifism or lack of action we've been usually doing. They will continue to walk all over us if black people don't rise up. Yes a few black men will go down because of an overzealous force of white people who won't let them get away as such, BUT it will show them that black people are not to be taken lightly in such cases.
Problem is, American Blacks are the most individualistic Nationality.

No one is down to die for the cause.

I agree, something should have happened by now. Zimmerman is cheesing on cam buying MORE guns...