Whispers in the Shadows: Doc Rivers' Unyielding Pursuit of Basketball's Elusive Accountability 🏀 Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers

Who you got?

• Bucks in 4

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Pacers in 4

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pacers in 5

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Pacers in 6

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Pacers in 7

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

93 til

Superstar
Daps
When I'm reminded that Dame was supposed to be doing this shyt in South Beach

ROWeiZ.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
More minutes at the 5 should help with all you just said. Maybe not so much in this series as it may not be needed, but the further they go he needs to be absolutely doing all that.

That's what won them the chip...Giannis at the 5 against Phoenix

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The “Haliburton’s Superstar Trial Has Expired” jokes were legit.:pachaha:

Breh was feeling himself too much. He’s a good player but the “he’s not an all star” comments from the Cac Knicks commentator got to his head. Pacer fans harassed that man for telling the truth.

I think Maxey, Lillard, Brunson are ahead of him right now. He’s not an all star and Dame is set out to prove that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The Dame-Giannis pick and roll should be just as unstoppable as the Murray-Jokic pick and roll.

I've been saying the right move is for him to slide into a more traditional big man role...more screening, constant rolls to the basket, setting up in the dunkers spot, & posting up right under the basket. He staying on the perimeter does every defense a favor

More minutes at the 5 should help with all you just said. Maybe not so much in this series as it may not be needed, but the further they go he needs to be absolutely doing all that.

100% facts. But unfortunately you can tell Giannis has that "well it worked and we won a championship when I played this way" energy with how he's unwilling to change his style of play for Dame