Which WWE Super Bowl Party Are You Going To Attend?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Still can’t believe y’all were arguing me down for saying WWE will always be embedded in pop culture regardless of how many people are actually watching it

The Super Bowl mvp is walking around with a big ass WWE logo’d title on his shoulder

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
that Miz & Maryse party looking tempting :jbhmm: :mjlit:

Bz8jpUO.gif

JkKROft.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Cody. Beth seems like a sweetheart. Edge has a gang of Attitude Era stories. Cody has plenty stories about the business and business in general.

I'd get drunk and arm wrestle Lashley :bryan:

And find out if I'm ready for Asuka :mjlit:

Daps

Still can’t believe y’all were arguing me down for saying WWE will always be embedded in pop culture regardless of how many people are actually watching it

The Super Bowl mvp is walking around with a big ass WWE logo’d title on his shoulder

this was cool

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Since it’s Super Bowl related, what does WWE do with the title belts they make for the SB loser? They get sent to the impoverished people in other countries along with the t-shirts for the losers?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Since it’s Super Bowl related, what does WWE do with the title belts they make for the SB loser? They get sent to the impoverished people in other countries along with the t-shirts for the losers?
They send a representative with 2 sets of name plates to attach to the belt once the game is winding down.

Why would they make 2 belts :why:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

they never gonna change that belt design are they :francis: