Which tv is better brehs?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Just get the samsung q70T. Its has all of the features you need for next gen gaming. It also has google assistant built into it so it integrates seamlessly into my home :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread had gone almost exactly as expected. Brehs think everyone is out here gaming on a CX budget. :mjlol:

Also

This is the real place to start for all "Should I buy this or that" questions. If you're willing to put in the work/research on there, you can at worst get a solid start on a decision.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not everyone can spend $1400 on a TV.

The Vizio OLED is $900 ay Best Buy and even that is expensive.

Thread had gone almost exactly as expected. Brehs think everyone is out here gaming on a CX budget. :mjlol:

Also

This is the real place to start for all "Should I buy this or that" questions. If you're willing to put in the work/research on there, you can at worst get a solid start on a decision.

I hear that, but any lesser TV and you're not taking full advantage of the console. If you can spare 500 plus for a console, you can show some discipline and save up for an quality TV to use it on. OLED is really that shyt. You won't regret it or ever go back.

Join the Gang, brehs:banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hear that, but any lesser TV and you're not taking full advantage of the console. If you can spare 500 plus for a console, you can show some discipline and save up for an quality TV to use it on. OLED is really that shyt. You won't regret it or ever go back.

Join the Gang, brehs:banderas:
You talking about spending $1400-$1800 on a TV to get the most out of a $500 console. Meanwhile guy is asking about a $500 TV so that's nowhere near the budget.

I'd probably go TCL but not really based off any research but I've just heard they make solid mid-tier TVs. Me personally since I've bought a LG C7 and a C9 I never wanna go back to a non-OLED TV again. OLEDs have some faults but I can't stand the display issues with LCD TVs. Flashlighting, dirty screen effect, clouding that stuff is annoying. OLEDs seem susceptible to banding but I haven't noticed any on mine.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You talking about spending $1400-$1800 on a TV to get the most out of a $500 console. Meanwhile guy is asking about a $500 TV so that's nowhere near the budget.

I'd probably go TCL but not really based off any research but I've just heard they make solid mid-tier TVs. Me personally since I've bought a LG C7 and a C9 I never wanna go back to a non-OLED TV again. OLEDs have some faults but I can't stand the display issues with LCD TVs. Flashlighting, dirty screen effect, clouding that stuff is annoying. OLEDs seem susceptible to banding but I haven't noticed any on mine.
You talk as if a 500 dollar console isn't a completely unnecessary luxury item:dwillhuh:

And you have one, so you know it's night and day watching TV and movies, too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You talk as if a 500 dollar console isn't a completely unnecessary luxury item:dwillhuh:
I'm saying if you ain't got it like that you not gonna spend $1400-$1800 in funds for something that cost $500. For that price guy can get an Xbox Series X, a PS5, and one of those TVs he's looking at.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm saying if you ain't got it like that you not gonna spend $1400-$1800 in funds for something that cost $500. For that price guy can get an Xbox Series X, a PS5, and one of those TVs he's looking at.
I guess. I like quality :yeshrug:Also, those cheap Chinese TVs break, so you may end up spending more long term. My 4 year old Ep6 is good as new save for a little burn in for being stupid, which LG offered to repair, but I declined to keep my 3D. My CX will probably last a decade.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a Samsung QLED and it’s not bad but I don’t know if I’d recommend. Sound is terrible (I watch a lot of action movies). Dialogue is low while action scenes are loud. I may have to buy a sound bar because it’s becoming really annoying.

If you want Bluetooth, I believe you need Samsung headphones. I have wireless jbl and the sound is really low.

I use my ps4 for everything and using their remote is annoying. If I accidentally touch it (the remote), it changes channels/outputs.

It’s a decent TV but nothing too special, plus I think I saw it for a cheaper price at BJs.