Which to get Xbox one x or S but with .....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wanna use it for 4k movies primarily gaming secondary.

I have a ps4 so dont suggest it?
Will be getting a 4k tv sometime this summer.

I dont know if 4k movies quality is diff on the x cuz of power or the same cuz of Optical drive.

I'll game when I'm in those gaming moods.
Sounds like you should just get an S or....

. A good uhd player :dahell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
First superior MP games for the PS4 was a great thing now MS got the advantage and its all....there's no exclusives :mjlol: you just want it for superior MP's :scusthov:

I said he should get an S or stand-alone uhd player :dahell:

As far as the X1X it's 4 years too late in a war that was over before it started..... Yall conveniently ignore that. :umad:

And if I wanted the real best version I'd get a gaming PC :umad: And I'd get Xbox "exclusives" as well:mjlol:

So you done left Nintendo behind?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Its extra money since my kids pissed me off and act ungrateful and lazy I sold their switch and ps4
Told them get ur act together or dont have the nice stuff simple ass that:camby:
:picard:

I hope you didn't let them watch Fist of The North Star. That get back will be tremendous if they did see it.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I said he should get an S or stand-alone uhd player :dahell:

As far as the X1X it's 4 years too late in a war that was over before it started..... Yall conveniently ignore that. :umad:

And if I wanted the real best version I'd get a gaming PC :umad: And I'd get Xbox "exclusives" as well:mjlol:

So you done left Nintendo behind?
Nah im super casual just pointing out the hypocrisy and a gaming pc is gonna cost you upwards of 1k+ especially with the gfx card shortage.