• Other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gymnastics on the whole.
The only thing is they tend to be shorter.

Diving is a solid choice, except that sometimes divers and female swimmers will have broad shoulders. I wouldn't say it's unattractive but in some circumstances it can make women look a bit wider than they'd otherwise be.

Beach volleyball really depends on her face. They're all slender and fit. Some with more curves than others. But this is the one sport where there can be a lot of variance. You know what you call a volleyball girl who isn't pretty? A WNBA player.

I would rank this as

1. Gymnastics
2. Track
3. Winter speed skaters -- though this will inherently limit the pool to "pawgs" but the fact is they have amazing fitness and lower body conditioning.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly, I think fencing does.

They got a lot of really pretty women as a whole that are in shape but don't got to be outright muscular as the sport is based on being sharp, flexible, having good balance and being nimble.

images

201703061019080.620-karina-dyner.jpg

These aren't even wack talents either, these are some of the best women in the world at the sport.
2nd woman is one of the greatest fencers of all-time and a legit doctor.
The first woman is the #1 ranked Sabre Fencer in the world.

It's a sport where the women can be built very feminine and dominate as you don't have to be an explosive athlete and you don't got to be on any performance enhancers. A lot of these people are simply flexible with quick processing. No brain damage either.

Other sports surprisingly are Tae Kwon Do, Judo and Kendo. Olympic combat sports are really underrated.

Last edited:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Track and volleyball oobviously. Softball comes close. Women who play golf are rare but they're underrated

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
From my personal experience in what I've seen in south florida

1. Volleyball
2. Track and field
3. Basketball
4. Boxing (lowkey fine women be with that combat shyt)
5. Tennis