Which Spanish speaking country has the most attractive women?

Which one?

• Mexico

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Colombia

Votes: 92 50.8%
  • Dominican Republic

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • Cuba

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Peru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chile

• Guatemala

• El Salvador

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Honduras

• Spain

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Panama

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Venezuela

Votes: 8 4.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Just opened the polls. Why does Venezuela only have two votes? :what:
And why are Spain and Chile on there but not Argentina? Also, I know why Puerto Rico isn't on there, but still.

Colombian women are dimes, but no way they take up over half the polls.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I got love for them El Salvadoran women tho. I be on the lookout for em, they always got fire p*ssy. Pulling out of them be a difficult task

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I find it funny that Venezuela has so little votes while Colombia is shytting on the competition while 95% of people would not be able to tell a Venezolana from a Colombiana. Both countries have equally beautiful women… Colombia with the edge due to the wider range of skin tones, but Venezuela is easily #2.

And Cubanas are slept on.. I’ve seen some baaaaad Afro-Cubanas.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Topic related!

My friend Wendy from Cúcuta, Colombia invited me to her parent's condo in the big money Brickell section of Miami back in 2015 for her daughter's birthday party. Wen now has a nice crib up in Broward County.
She was married to a guy from Caracas, Venezuela (Raphael) at the time but is divorced or separated now. She gave me a chance to holla before getting married but I couldn't follow thru at the time. One day in her store on Biscayne Blvd she hugged me up with her full rack and gave me a kiss on the cheek for some reason. A fine azz Cuban chick named Yami also did the same one day. Michael Jordan's future wife just gave me her positive aura. 😊 I made a thread about her.

You can hear Wendy remind me about my sunglasses on her balcony at the end of the vid. Sorry about the sub-par quality of the vid (had a iphone-4 at the time). I'm a boomer. :laugh:
Chick was a dish!

S.P. got stories yo. 😉

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Colombia is the GOAT
oxdBZf5.jpg

colombian-women-768x768.jpg

colombia-girls.jpg

Venezuela
Venezuelan-Women-Profiles-e1668790332103.jpg

Dominican
6e0352b026e19688a87f6217ae284c58.jpg

DLJ82dZVwAES8Iy.jpg

DoM53DtVsAAn7dJ.jpg:large

Honorable mentions: Venezuela, Panama, Cuba, Puerto Ricans, Mexico

In the East Coast, you'll find Dominicans, Boricuas, Colombians, Haitians (yes, they're also considered latinas)

In Miami -> mostly Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Nicaraguans, Honduras

In fact, we have an Afro Hispanic women thread here (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/afro-hispanic-women-appreciation-thread.415786/page-67)

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Dominican republic have not just the most beautiful "hispanic" women but the most beautiful women, period, on earth

It's no coincidence that they dominate the American instagram and strip club game. the best looking hoes that men lust after on IG are domincan

Ayisha diaz,Winnie munoz,Cyn santana,Rosa acosta,katt leya,Yaris sanchez,prime stephanie santiago,Tahiry et al

Last edited: