Which Sony Exclusive This Gen Had The Best COMBAT?

which PS exclusive this gen had the best combat system?

• God of War

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Horizon Zero Dawn

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Last of Us Part 2

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Ghost of Tsushima

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God of war. They managed to reinvent the combat while still keeping their hack n slash core. Spiderman was cool but nothing revolutionary just a more fluid version of arkham. Ghost is so overrated combat wise. I still stand by it’s no more sophisticated than AC outside besides better animations. TLOU was just a tweak to an already solid system. Horizon was ass
GOT combat is only top of you play it on the hardest difficulty otherwise it's really meh.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played it on the hardest and it’s was still meh/shallow. It still basically boiled down to breaking block and mashing two face buttons
True, but they had a weapons tree, blocking, parting and countering. As well as multiple ways to approach combat.

You couldn't really stay in once stance, unless you were pretty good.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
True, but they had a weapons tree, blocking, parting and countering. As well as multiple ways to approach combat.

Half those skills and perks were either useless or made you a killing machine. And there came a point where you could basically superkick enemies and stab them. shyt was way too basic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played it on the hardest and it’s was still meh/shallow. It still basically boiled down to breaking block and mashing two face buttons

the basic system was a good idea, the way you switched stances and parried made it feel like an intricate rock paper scissors. The execution ultimate started to feel shallow once you got the hang of which button worked against which enemy. It could def be expanded upon in the future and its still better than the typical ubisoft hack n slash weightless combat.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
God of war. They managed to reinvent the combat while still keeping their hack n slash core. Spiderman was cool but nothing revolutionary just a more fluid version of arkham. Ghost is so overrated combat wise. I still stand by it’s no more sophisticated than AC outside besides better animations. TLOU was just a tweak to an already solid system. Horizon was ass

Wow horrible comment. This clown must be playing on easy. SMH

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll go from best to worst

gow4
FF7RE
TLOUS2
GOT
Spiderman
Horizons

*Bloodborne I didn't play.

All these games the combat is what you make of it.

In gow, FF7RE, TLOUS2, not only are the systems deep, the combat is fun and interactive at all difficulty levels of play.

For GOT, spiderman. The combat is pretty shallow, but it's fun and interactive as well... More so at higher level difficulties.

For Horizons...

The combat isnt really all that fun, nor deep and becomes stale even on higher difficulties.