Which skittles did Trayvon Martin die for?

What flavor?

• Total voters

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

I got em mad
Lil-Kim-Fur-coat-2013.jpg

You're totally right, I let my emotions get the best of me man. You been there for me since day one :sadbron:

15p3k36.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is the black community supporting each other at it's finest

This thread has nothing to do with the black community and everything to do with how anonymity on the internet has turned people in to jackasses willing to say anything for attention. Look at how people speak about celebrities on social networks and even talk shyt about their kids. It's almost like we forget all these celebrities and even famous victims (like Trayvon) were real people who had their futures ahead of them. George Zimmerman didn't just kill a black kid, he killed a future. Think about how much you've learned about the world since you turned 18, about women, sex, money, friends, politics, systems, think about all of that. Then lament over the fact that Trayvon Martin will never get to learn any of that. God bless

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
This thread has nothing to do with the black community and everything to do with how anonymity on the internet has turned people in to jackasses willing to say anything for attention. Look at how people speak about celebrities on social networks and even talk shyt about their kids. It's almost like we forget all these celebrities and even famous victims (like Trayvon) were real people who had their futures ahead of them. George Zimmerman didn't just kill a black kid, he killed a future. Think about how much you've learned about the world since you turned 18, about women, sex, money, friends, politics, systems, think about all of that. Then lament over the fact that Trayvon Martin will never get to learn any of that. God bless

I'll just mark you down for 'Wild Berry'

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
36 posts, 12 votes... something isn't right here. I knew I should have put undecided.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
chocolate skittles were not like m&ms...they tried to keep their taste the rainbow concept so there was like 5 diff flavors/colors in the bag...i only remember vanilla & caramel....and that they sucked overall