Which show do you think will do better ? Halo or the last of us?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s great to know hbo can’t make a boring series

Paramount, what would they know about making movies n shytt right?

biggest budget equals the best show?

Before hbo max and Covid, nobody gave a fukk about hbo anymore. Now because you liked Wonder Woman or whatever hbo had to suck you in, they can’t miss again. Hey, they had game of thrones so this series likely made by a completely different studio is a can’t miss just like the uncharted movie or better yet, street fighter the movie. The super Mario movie couldn’t miss either so they need to make a direct sequel to the original :troll:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s great to know hbo can’t make a boring series

Paramount, what would they know about making movies n shytt right?

biggest budget equals the best show?

Before hbo max and Covid, nobody gave a fukk about hbo anymore. Now because you liked Wonder Woman or whatever hbo had to suck you in, they can’t miss again. Hey, they had game of thrones so this series likely made by a completely different studio is a can’t miss just like the uncharted movie or better yet, street fighter the movie. The super Mario movie couldn’t miss either so they need to make a direct sequel to the original :troll:
More to do with the amount of talented actors, actresses, writers, directors along with the same person who did the music for the games scoring the soundtrack, but the huge budget certainly helps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More to do with the amount of talented actors, actresses, writers, directors along with the same person who did the music for the games scoring the soundtrack, but the huge budget certainly helps

And the show runners from Chernobyl. GOAT mini series.

If you had asked me who I thought should adapt this series and what network it would air on, i wouldn’t even of got it half as right as they have so far.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the show runners from Chernobyl. GOAT mini series.

If you had asked me who I thought should adapt this series and what network it would air on, i wouldn’t even of got it half as right as they have so far.
Only thing I’m sceptical on is Ellie’s actress, but I’m holding judgment until I see something

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
House Of The Dragon Tops IMDb's Most Anticipated New Series Of 2022 List

1. House of the Dragon

2. The Lord of the Rings

3. Pam & Tommy

4. The Sandman

5. The Last of Us

6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

7. She-Hulk

8. Ms. Marvel

9. Peacemaker

10. Moon Knight
Tell me sir, have you yourself EVER participated in an IMDb poll of any kind?

I call these “Strawman polls” :mjlol:
Remember the question is which series will do better, both can do well, both could flop. Y’all seem convinced one cannot. Have you seen a preview of uncharted to feel so strongly about it or is it just the cast and budget?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Halo because halo has the type of universe that can rival Star Wars. Also halo infinite is shaping up to be one of the best games ever made period. The numbers it’ll do when it’s all said and done will be huge and that popularity will carry over to the TV series ASSUMING THE SHOW IS ACTUALLY GOOD. If it is, it’s too easy to win. The last of us doesn’t have that level of cache, the universe isn’t something that fits a series imo anyway. I would think more so a movie? TBC
:mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Halo because halo has the type of universe that can rival Star Wars. Also halo infinite is shaping up to be one of the best games ever made period. The numbers it’ll do when it’s all said and done will be huge and that popularity will carry over to the TV series ASSUMING THE SHOW IS ACTUALLY GOOD. If it is, it’s too easy to win. The last of us doesn’t have that level of cache, the universe isn’t something that fits a series imo anyway. I would think more so a movie? TBC
:laff:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
One is on HBO (Gamepass) and the other was on paramount plus (PS+)

If all things were equal, halo is a vastly more interesting universe. The walking dead aka The Lady of us :yawn: I'd rather watch a dead rising show

So while you saying I took an L, Gamepass got these new games that are dope but you too busy looking to hate. Flintlock, Kunitsu Gami, Flock and Halo Master Chief Collection :shaq: