Which Shooter will sell the most this holiday?

Which game will dominate sales?

• Halo Infinite

• Call of Duty Vanguard

• Battlefield 2042

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, that unfair for Halo Infinite cause it only on Xbox while BF 2024, COD: Vanguard are on Xbox, PS5, PC. Also, Halo Infinite will be on GamePass in day one. Clearly, Halo Infinte not gonna win in sales. Its between 2024 or Vanguard so I'm going with Vanguard win in sales.
Saw right through the trap card:wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Halo Infinite test flights had way better reviews/impressions than COD & Battlefield. COD will likely win in sales but there will be much more player engagement and buzz around Halo. The multiplayer is exceptional :wow:
You think halo will have more player engagement then Call of Duty ? They are about to drop a brand new Warzone map ….

The streets are done

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if Halo Infinite wasn’t on gamepass, it would still sell the least

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Do you need to play the other halos to know what’s going on with the new one?

People like me avoid shyt once it’s too deep in, like I’m not about to try and catch up up all that shyt but that’s the one I’m most interested in.

Either way, I say that to say that even if it is the best one I may be in the fence because I don’t want to play some shyt and be lost as to wtf is happening vs the other shooters being pick up and play

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Which new shooter do you think will dominate this holiday season?

FCvFu5ZXIAwyP7v

FCvFu5YXIAAO6Sf

FCzEoMgWEAQVWfQ
stop askin dumb ass questions u know the answer to....and who keeps lettin this nikka make threads ?