Which quotables from the Drake/Kendrick beef will be said 10 years from now?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Too many in Not Like Us but the "trying to strike a chord and it's probably a minor" shyt is insane hahaha. That shyt not going away.

That entire last verse is also wild. Might be the greatest example of medicine in the candy in a very, VERY long time. Straight historical facts and ether in a club record. How the fukk did he pull that off.
:dead: :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Great thread

OVHoes
Not a colleague you a colonizer
What is it the BRAIDS
Freaky as ngga :bryan:
They not like us
fukk a big 3 it’s just big me
Bum!
Make music to pacify em
Wop wop wop fukk em up
When you see yourself with sexy red you see 2 bad bytches
We don’t wanna hear you say ngga no more
Prince outlived Mike jack
Push at ME? Go Pusha TEEE
A Minooooooor
OVO is working for me
Ya nggas thinking you deserve it

Drake:

Drop and give me 50
Hit you back much safer
Dave freeee
Freed the slaves (not a good thing)

Writing these down made me realize my GOODNESS Not Like Us is an all timer. The catch phrases are insane

As far as actual content I mean literally everything Kendruck said outside of filler. So that means all of Not like us, all of meet the grahams, once he catches his flow on Euphoria mid way thru, and nggas are REALLY sleeping on 6:16. I dont think OVO is gonna stand the test of time and that verse feels like foreshadowing

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
--Not like us--

"Sometimes you gotta pop out and show nikkas."

"Certified loverboy? Certified pedofiles!"

"Tryin' strike a chord, and it's probably a-minor."

"What's OVO for? The other vaginal option?"

"He a fan. He a fan. He a fan."

"Freaky ass nikka, he a sixty nine god."

"They not like us."

"How many stocks do I really have in stock? One, two, three, four, five PLUS FIVE!" <--- That whole sequence was great.

Last edited:

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many in Not Like Us but the "trying to strike a chord and it's probably a minor" shyt is insane hahaha. That shyt not going away.

That entire last verse is also wild. Might be the greatest example of medicine in the candy in a very, VERY long time. Straight historical facts and ether in a club record. How the fukk did he pull that off.
this, all of this

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I'm trying to think...the closest to there we've ever seen was Toss it Up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Because he made it fun with his adlibs and the tone of his voice. Plus it's dead air for a minute to let him get the first part off.

"Let me put y'all on game..."

Everyone: hold up now... :ohhh:

Then he launches into all of the examples when the beat drops... Genius writing and execution.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
they both got some joints can’t even lie :pachaha:

on Drake’s side we got

Kendrick we need ya!
Metro shut up hoe ass up and make some drums
Rick reading my Miranda rights
Top wan peace it up, Top wan peace it up
Dave Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

then Kendrick got the

whoopin feet
walk around like Daft Punk
know nothin bout dah
A-minorrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2 chainz said you good but he lied

and of course fukk the big 3 it’s big me :wow:

what else? :mjgrin:

Yea for some reason the 2 chainz one stood out. That’s the only one felt like a extra diss

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
kendrick clearly has way more in this battle but one of the most underrated ones on drakes side was definitely

"kendrick just opened his month, somebody go hand him a grammy right now" :mjlol: i love k dot but between the beat switch and tone in which drake said it, plus the fact how they literally throw grammys at him for everything made it funny as fukk. "wheres ya uncle at? because i want to talk to the man of the house" was another hilarious follow up.