Which post game/fight brawl was the GOAT?

Which brawl was the most wild?

• Malice at the Palace

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Brownsville vs the Poles at the Garden

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Khabib and them getting at McGregor

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

Wish the cops hadn’t pulled the fan off the keeper. c*nt deserved a kicking.

This one was more scary than anything else.

From Wikipedia.

Some of the Rangers fans had stayed behind, despite their team's defeat.[5] One of the Celtic fans ran to the end of the stadium inhabited by the Rangers fans, and kicked a ball into the goal at that end.[1] In response to this, some Rangers fans invaded the pitch to charge at the Celtic fans, who in turn confronted their rivals.[1][5] Bricks, bottles and cans were soon being thrown along with fans using iron bars and wooden staves from terracing frames as weapons. The police had insufficient manpower inside the stadium to quell the disorder.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bowe-Golota is it for me

I crack up everytime I see old boy start handing out work with that walkie talkie:bryan:

It's even funnier cause he the one who beat the Fan Man ass with a walkie talkie in Bowe-Holyfield 2 :mjlol:
Breh you gotta watch the doc

That nikka was laughing about the whole shyt

:laff:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Wish the cops hadn’t pulled the fan off the keeper. c*nt deserved a kicking.

This one was more scary than anything else.

From Wikipedia.

Some of the Rangers fans had stayed behind, despite their team's defeat.[5] One of the Celtic fans ran to the end of the stadium inhabited by the Rangers fans, and kicked a ball into the goal at that end.[1] In response to this, some Rangers fans invaded the pitch to charge at the Celtic fans, who in turn confronted their rivals.[1][5] Bricks, bottles and cans were soon being thrown along with fans using iron bars and wooden staves from terracing frames as weapons. The police had insufficient manpower inside the stadium to quell the disorder.

:whoo::whoo: