Which parts of Florida for young black professionals?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Turned 25 in Jan, spent all my life in NYC. Place really aint it. I'm in the medical field and want to move somewhere in florida with a good size of black "professionals" 35 and under with night life or at least a mixed place with night life. Can't be living around pure whites or hispanics. Does a place like this exist in Florida. I'm seeing people say Jacksonville, Miami or Tampa:patrice:. Is it true if you can't speak spanish getting a job in Miami might be hard?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Between those 3 I'd only consider Tampa.

Miami is the least rednecky out of all of them.

You might be in for a culture shock with Tampa and Jacksonville since they are really suburban type cities compared to the northeast

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Tampa. Tampa is becoming a financial hub. All the major banks have main offices here. It’s close to St. Pete, Clearwater, Orlando, and not that far from south FL. There’s always something to do or something going on if that’s your thing. Only downside is the traffic on I-275 can be rather demonic.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
There isn't a professional Black city down here unfortunately. Maybe Orlando/Tampa area or South Florida. You're going to get a healthy dose of white and Hispanic folk wherever you go. Miami would be better for a breh in entertainment than the medical field imo.