Which part of your life do you have more fond memories of wrestling?

Read Below 1st

• #1 - Childhood fukkery

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • #2 - Adult Social Media Fukkery

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Childhood was straight and all, but something hits different as a somewhat older marsupial. Sitting next to your wife watching WM30 and seeing Bryne finally getting his due on the grandest stage of them all.

Being on JTV watching WCW/WWF during the Monday Night Wars with fellow wrestling heads.

Losing entire shyts with the TSC brehs during All Out 3.

There's something special about middle-aged brehs just shooting the shyt and enjoying wrestling from lapsed fans, to hardcore wrestling heads. The fact remains that we look at the childhood memories with such prestige, but look over the present to how special this fake sport can bring folks together that had the same feelings as a child.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
My uncle is a huge wrestling fan and took my cousins and I to a few shows and would buy PPVs for us sometimes. He was an NWA diehard and had most the of Clashes on tape.

My dad (RIP) was a hater and told me wrestling was fake when I was 7 :mjlol:.He did let me buy a few PPVs and let me have a Wrestlemania party one year (Wrestlemania 2000).
Never will understand why parents hated wrestling so much back in the day. We’re happy watching and our parent walks in like “I don’t know why you like that fake stuff”

Now those same parents look at us wrong for telling our kids to be quiet :russ:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
childhood memories for sure

I’ve only recently returned to rasslin but my adult memories mostly consist of “wow they booked that horribly” and “damn that wasn’t as legendary as I remembered it to be”