Which part of your life do you have more fond memories of wrestling?

Read Below 1st

• #1 - Childhood fukkery

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • #2 - Adult Social Media Fukkery

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Which do you have more fond memories of?

Childhood wrestling Innocence with a handful of schoolyard friends and family.

Watching old Wrasslin shows during the 90s and 2000 and talking it over with your schoolmates or family and all of yall innocently believing in the storylines and characters as kids and totally getting into all that Vince, Eric, and Paul E were dishing out.

"Dog, did you see Mankind get tossed off the side of the cell last night" šŸ˜²

"I can't believe Sable's titties were actually out on TV with handprints on them" šŸ˜

Or

2. Adult fandom with social media and tSc

Coming online during the social media era and seeing neckbeards fuming, funny memes, TSC fukkery, IWC youtubers complaining, Meltzer, etc, all the wild threads we made as part of the adult version of wrestling fukkery

"Breh, Cokeboy really gon have Batista win the Royal Rumble and job out Daniel Bryan?"
:snoop:

"I just shed grown man tears watching Sasha and Bayley at NXT Takeover. Thank you Based Hunter"

:to:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
Well, it was around last year Thanksgiving. Football and Most Importantly Survivor Series. Their was a pale, fat, European, white, bloated, woman that got a lot of people upset...lot of what about ism, and goal post moving. One particular "breh" was so upset he cried and cried. Quit his gig as a glorified delivery driver. Because he's weak.

One of my favorite memories so far :youngsabo:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There are pros and cons to both. I think what gives the winning edge to the current era is that it's extremely easy to watch whatever you want, whenever you want.

No more having to drop $50-100+ every fukking month to watch the PPVs - which I never could afford to do as a child
No more tape trading
Access to thousands upon thousands of hours of wrestling libraries for cheap on Peacock, ROH Honor Club, New Japan World, etc.
Endless highlight clips on social media
Easy to follow the promotions online outside of the big 2 (WWE, AEW) without having to watch the shows every week

Of course, there are negatives, there always are.

I just wish I could combine the vast availability and ease of access to wrestling with talking wrestling with my boys the next day. Sadly, no one I ever talk to in person watches wrestling.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Loved wrestling as a kid and we had a scrambler cable box so we got all the ppv's for free

Miss those days wrestling with my cousins pulling diamond cutters and stunners out of nowhere :russ:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
Well, it was around last year Thanksgiving. Football and Most Importantly Survivor Series. Their was a pale, fat, European, white, bloated, woman that got a lot of people upset...lot of what about ism, and goal post moving. One particular "breh" was so upset he cried and cried. Quit his gig as a glorified delivery driver. Because he's weak.

One of my favorite memories so far :youngsabo:

more passive aggressive nonsense :heh: give it up breh

sonned you so bad you shook to go back to the OG thread so you gotta come in random threads and throw shots :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
iā€™d have to go with adulthood on this cause the stretch of my life from like 2015-17 when i ventured outside of only watching WWE was the most :ohlawd: time for me as a wrasslin fan

also ainā€™t go to my first live event until i was 25 :pachaha: shyt was fun as hell tho

Daps
When I really gave it thought, the tSc and cats like Bruce Blitz shytting on Cena edges out my childhood Fandom

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Childhood by far. Me and bros used to watch this with my pops growing up. I think me and pops the only 2 fans left. My older bros may watch WM but they def lapsed. But tons of great memories from 91' on. It's why I'm here for life off/on.

my wrestling tastes grew with my age and with better access(broadband internet) to more wrestling. Began to really dive deep into eras that I had only read about online. Which then shaped my current tastes and viewing habits. But that was more retroactive seasoning.

Regular Developer

āš”
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Childhood for me...
  • Wrestling matches in the yard or the living rooms
    • Overselling each other's moves
  • Action figures
  • video games
  • friends with kids you wouldn't think you'd be friends with
  • My Uncle, who is a Pastor, would come up to visit and he watched wrestling and was able to convince my mom to purchase PPVs

what a time

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My uncle is a huge wrestling fan and took my cousins and I to a few shows and would buy PPVs for us sometimes. He was an NWA diehard and had most the of Clashes on tape.

My dad (RIP) was a hater and told me wrestling was fake when I was 7 :mjlol:.He did let me buy a few PPVs and let me have a Wrestlemania party one year (Wrestlemania 2000).

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Childhood without a doubt. From Macho Man's first title win at WM4 to the NWO in WCW to Rock & Stone Cold... my pre adult life with wrestling easily has more fond memories for me.