Which one of you coli breh’s can admit you like BBW’s 👀🧐 don’t be ashamed

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I swear these were the meanest bytches when I was growing up. And they had the highest standards too

ds00470_im00313_r7_cushingssyndromethu_jpg.jpg
lifetime of negs for posting this unsightly sh*t :gucci:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
What the fukk am I gonna do with a fat bytch? I wouldn't even be able to get my dikk hard.

If u need some puzz to ease your mind after a long and hard day at work and can’t find no one, a Fat chick would get the job done.

Just make sure she’s clean and her box doesn’t have an odor. If she’s built like Lizzo and has some swag, wife her.
She’ll suck your pickle like a Egg roll

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I love a big girl with a cute face, I’ll probably marry one eventually.

All of my girlfriends in my life and my current are all super skinny with no ass but whenever I’m single and hanging out I always gravitate towards the bigger girls

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If u need some puzz to ease your mind after a long and hard day at work and can’t find no one, a Fat chick would get the job done.

Just make sure she’s clean and her box doesn’t have an odor. If she’s built like Lizzo and has some swag, wife her.
She’ll suck your pickle like a Egg roll
I have a roster. That ain't a problem lol. nikkas need to do better. This is 2024 it's easier than ever to find females. I'm not fukking no fat bytches.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Pretty nervy to make a post like this with JBO around the corner. You think you're special?

There's cats in JBO right now beating meat to some preposterous shyt. Probably gave the thread a title like "Reverse Nigerian battle thrust, smear cold butter between her neck rolls, BBW Blowout Bonanza" or "Kneecaps? We Don't Need No Stinking Kneecaps."

Probably a few posters on page four arguing over Pinky's ankles, or lack thereof.

:scusthov: