Which One Of U Brehs Is Out Here Eatin Cheetos And Randomly Punchin Cacs At Best Buy

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can I get this without the "IN!" on it breh
7eqMrD3.gif

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm white because I don't see the logic in this?

What if dude was black? and was related to you?

Unless the white kid did something prior, this was unprovoked.
You in here talking bout race shyt, most people were in here laughing about how the dude was walking and eating the cheetos.

If dude did that unprovked it wasn't right.
You in here talking bout stand your ground shyt when you don't know all the facts bout what happened. :yeshrug:

You basically saying ''Its all fun and games till a cac shoots some black person'' is something a mad cracka would say. :yeshrug:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Is this supposed to be funny?

EDIT: "Negged for not enjoying the thread"
:pacspit:
Y'all are SOFT

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The same people in here takin up for the white dude be the same ones making up excuses for white people when do something to innocent black people.
wait...so if you don't think this was justified then you sticking up for the white dude??

why it gotta be like that?

this dude done fukked up his life over a fukking cell phone bruh.... if you don't think that's fukked up, then you really don't give a fukk about that black dude either.

so what is it?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You in here talking bout race shyt, most people were in here laughing about how the dude was walking and eating the cheetos.

If dude did that unprovked it wasn't right.
You in here talking bout stand your ground shyt when you don't know all the facts bout what happened. :yeshrug:

You basically saying ''Its all fun and games till a cac shoots some black person'' is something a mad cracka would say. :yeshrug:

not to be a party pooper but the very first post made a point to highlight his racial background by calling him a “CAC”

if you want to argue past this point then be my guest, but I won’t...

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
after hitting that cac he shoulda shouted "I GOT A BALD HEAD!" on some big brody shyt

but nah on some real shyt that cac is more than likely a pedophile that hasn't been caught yet so this was just a slight form of karmic justice :yeshrug: